Certified Crane Operator Resume Objectives
Certified Crane Operators are responsible for the proper inspection, operation, and maintenance of heavy machinery and equipment in manufacturing and construction industries. When applying for a Certified Crane Operator position, it is important that you emphasize any specialized training and instruction you have received in order to accentuate that you are the most qualified choice for the position.
What The Certified Crane Operator Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Certified Crane Operators must be able to multi-task, as they are responsible for the various levers, foot pedals, and wheels as they control their equipment. They must also be able to communicate effectively with their superiors and be able to understand both written and verbal instructions in order to move material as requested. Certified Crane Operators must be highly knowledgeable about their equipment, as they are expected to make minor repairs from time to time. Becoming a Certified Crane Operator also requires completion of a specialized certification program and passing a licensing exam, which is something that you should highlight in your resume objective.
Sample Certified Crane Operator Resume Objectives
Remember to mention the name of your prospective employer within your resume objective. This can show the company that you have a sincere interest in working for them. Here are a few sample objectives that you can customize for your own resume:
1. Licensed and knowledgeable Certified Crane Operator with 5+ years of experience in construction seeks position with ABC company that can benefit from multi-tasking ability, specialized training in construction crane operation, and leadership skills.
2. Highly motivated and hard working individual seeks Certified Crane Operator position with ABC company in order to utilize specialized training, hands-on education, and excellent communication skills.
3. Certified Crane Operator with 10+ years of experience in management and mining operations seeks position with ABC company.
4. Seeking a challenging Certified Crane Operator position with ABC company that values hard work, dedication, and extensive warehouse operation experience.
5. Ambitious and dedicated individual with experience running their own business seeks Certified Crane Operator position with ABC company that will allow for career advancement and development.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.