Want to use this resume?
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Architect Resume Objectives job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Architect Resume Objectives resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
As an architect, you know good structure is all about the building blocks and framework. When it comes to your objective statement, your building blocks and framework rely not just on your goals, but on your skills. A good mix of skills captures employers’ attention and tells them you’re a great hire with the well-rounded capabilities to do the job.
Mix hard and soft abilities by canvassing target jobs to identify common key phrases and highly-sought-after skills. Combine these with your personal traits, particularly those that have weighted your success, and include them in your objective statement and list of skills. This mix of hard and soft skills demonstrates to employers that you function well in any capacity relevant to your role and can be versatile and flexible as needed.
Try out this sample of skills for an architect:
- Blueprint design, reading, and interpretation
- Modeling using AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, and other 3D design software
- Client requirements management and interpretation
- Exterior design and structural creativity
- LEED environmental quality and green building standards
- Materials selection and planning
- Team collaboration, mentorship, and training
- Safety, building codes, and quality inspections
- Contractor relations and communications
- Civil zoning laws and ordinances
- Cross-functional collaboration