Crisis Intervention Specialist adept in evaluating patients' physical and mental conditions to formulate holistic treatment plans. Skilled in providing patient advocacy services to assist patients in emergency situations. Ready to apply my skills, knowledge and experience in the mental health field and years of expertise to dynamic new position.
GPA: 2.86, GPA: 3.2,
● Glen and Gloria Holden Scholarship Recipient September 2019
● Education for Life Scholarship Recipient January 2019
● Give A Gift of Education Scholarship Recipient January 2019
● Century Scholar Recipient August 2014–May 2018
● Regents Scholar Recipient August 2014-May 2018
Psi Chi Organization Member, Pepperdine University October 2019
Aspire (Student Mentor), Texas A&M University August 2015– December 2015
CPR/AED/First Aid in Adults and Youth
Youth and Adult Mental Health First Aid
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: