An accomplished professional with 7 years of experience as a Workflow Specialist/AML Compliance Analyst/Project Consultant/Training and Marketing Manager, leading all areas of workflow management including Payment operations, Scheduling, Forecasting functions, audit suspicious accounts for fraudulent and illegal practices,marketing and training, prioritizing workflow to meet the demanding deadline process SLA.
Client: Barclays Bank
• Handled Regular payment process and Wealth payment process, leading a team of 18 associates.
• Handled Fund Transfer System, Multi-currency dealing and conversion processing.
• Routing payments via SWIFT MT101/MT103/MT202 codes.
• Processing ITT received from other banks via SWIFT MT103/MT202
• Hands-on experience in Barclays Payments Suites & SEPA clearing payments.
• Prepare End to End Test Plan for Fund Transfer and Payments & Collections, Payment Defect Management and Status Reporting.
• Also, been as Checker, ensuring that the details of the Payments are in compliant with the bank payment policies for the transaction.
• As AML analyst, used transactional and customer records, external data, publicly- available information, and other information to identify suspicious or unusual activity.
• Prepared suspicious activity reports for AML management.
• Determined and implemented additional steps, validating KYC risk compliance based on research of customer records, verification of account purpose and legitimacy, analysis of transaction activity.
• Identified training opportunities and developed, conducted, and assisted with a wide range of AML/Regular Payments- related training.
• Mentored and Trained new associates on Business processes.
• Authored and managed knowledge repository for training of new associates.
• Analyzed operational performance to identify risk areas and provided solutions to management.
• Handling escalations and prioritization of transaction requests.
• Reporting Monthly audits to Management to facilitate decision making.
• Ensure the Quality SLA is met in All Queues.
• Track advisors performance every month and choose sampling size accordingly.
• Track execution progress on daily basis for the team to achieve daily targets.
• Tools used: GPP(Global Pay Plus), SWS,SOLD, DM&W, Full serve-application.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: