Machinist with leadership skills and talent in motivating and helping teams achieve business goals and objectives.Bilingual with outstanding problem solving skills focused on driving continuous improvement through innovative ideas and methods. Offering a strong attention to detail, skill in reading blueprints and excellent attendance record.
Efficiently machined small and large parts to tolerances of.005+- or less.
Proposed process changes that significantly improved quality and efficiency.
• Certification course in Blueprint reading
• Great ability to use various jigs and fixtures
• knowledge of machine shop theory and procedures
• Great ability to use various types of precision measuring tools
• Ability to work with others as part of a team which include assisting others in completion of tasks.
• Proved ability to stand for long hours
• Ability to lift and move heavy weights
• Good understanding of blueprints and drawings
• Strong mathematical skills
• Excellent understanding of safety precautions and procedures
• Good understanding of log and document maintenance
• Excellent understanding of basic computer operations
• Energetic and motivated hard worker
• Quick learner
• Great ability to work alone/independently.
• Strong ability to coordinate daily tasks with others to align priorities for smooth operation of joint workloads.
• Huge knowledge of safe working practices, emergency procedures and possible dangerous situations.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: