Self-motivated, organized and enthusiastic veterinary pathologist experienced in both clinical and diagnostic medicine with a strong background in human health, client communication and team management. Demonstrated drive to improve processes and outcomes for producers, educate and protect the public, provide accurate data to public health professionals and timely, and collaborate with local veterinarians to improve herd health.
· Lori Bedient, Swechha Mainali Pokharel, Kim R Chiok, and Santanu Bose. (Submitted 2020). Lytic cell death mechanisms in human respiratory syncytial virus-infected macrophages: roles of pyroptosis and necroptosis. (manuscript in review)
· Achievement Rewards for College Scientists (ARCS) Scholarship (2016, 2017, 2018) and Jim and Trish Rogers Post-Arcs Scholarship (2019, 2020)
· Society for Toxicologic Pathology Student Travel Award (2019)
· Developed the first Anatomic Pathology Resident Journal Club at Washington State University
· Invited Speaker for over 600 attendees, Achievement Rewards for College Scientists 2019 Annual Luncheon. Seattle, Washington
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: