Goal-oriented academic account executive, offering 6 years of successful higher education experience. Dedicated
entrepreneurial leader with a focus on advising, mentoring, and coaching. Demonstrated ability connecting with students and organizations to develop plans for academic success.
As Graduate Admissions Advisor, my primary objective is to enroll qualified students into academic programs for Abilene Christian University Online. I also take an active role in supporting students through the admissions process. My purpose is to guide them on the right path towards a successful online learning experience.
As University Development Counselor, my primary objective is to build awareness of online academic programs for Grand Canyon University, within Dallas, Texas. I focus on building relationships with businesses, organizations, and community colleges to expand our reach to prospective students. I also take an active role in recruiting and supporting students through the admissions process. My purpose is to guide them on the right path towards a successful online learning experience.
• Works remotely within Dallas, Texas territory.
• Dallas Independent School District Approved Vendor.
• Manages and implements strategies to increase prospective students.
• Cold calls key decision makers at prospective businesses/organizations/community colleges to build relationships and
create a pipeline of prospective students.
• Teacher and Nurse recruitment.
• Creates and executes event/activity plans, which includes conducting informational and prospective student presentations.
• Counsels students on the enrollment process from lead generation through first few classes.
• Maintains and grows inquiry and account databases.
• Utilizes CRM systems and Salesforce in support of new student enrollment goals,
• Serves as the external "face" in Texas of the university.
As Success Coach, I advised teams across ASU and ensured students had access to necessary resources and tools that guided and motivated them to reach their full potential. This was accomplished by building and maintaining relationships with a focus on goal setting, overcoming obstacles, and achieving success.
As an Enrollment Coordinator, I collaborated with academic partners and peers to interview and enroll highly qualified graduate and undergraduate students.
As an Enrollment Advisor, I was responsible for enrolling online undergraduate and graduate students regarding enrollment and degree completion requirements. In addition, I enrolled students for the University's online graduate and undergraduate certificate programs. I had the opportunity to work with and assist in various projects as it relates to transfer and special status students, withdrawal of students, ranking of students, and the confidentiality of student records.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: