● Sold policies that exceeded production goals
● Followed proper field underwriting processes to verify account request are with in underwriting guidelines.
● Remit applications, process endorsements, and payments as outlined in the Agency Procedure manual
● Complete follow-up procedures for cross-selling new customers and effectively communicate any other programs that would benefit their portfolio
● Participate in prospecting marketing campaigns designed by the company and regular Local Store Marketing
● Handled customer service duties, data entry including taking payments, processing endorsements, and handling inspections of personal and commercial autos.
● Review, evaluate, and approve insurance applications and related documents for Commercial policy issue
● Continue to learn product & underwriting detail of various carriers for additional sales opportunities and for professional development.
● Continue to develop understanding of commercial auto, liability
● Participate in My Community & My Local Store Marketing programs
● Perform daily use of Microsoft office suite, Ams360 Insurance software, ITC insurance agency software, AS/400 Software & Systems
Experienced Sr. Agent with over 24 years of experience in insurance. Excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving customer satisfaction.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: