Professional Medical Receptionist with over 10 years of proven experience. Accomplished measurable results while collaborating with teams of 6 or more employees in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Proficient in record keeping, appointment setting, and insurance processing. Offering an expert ability to coordinate staff and communicate with patients. Skilled in streamlining patient flow through accurate record keeping and clear communication skills.
Work has an Independent Travel Agent selling transportation, lodging and admission to entertainment activities.
Team member responsible for greeting, interacting and collecting information for outpatient and Emergency Room Department.
Team member responsible for greeting, interacting and collecting information for outpatient, inpatient and surgical procedures, as well as Labor and Delivery Department.
Team member responsible for greeting, interacting and collecting information for outpatient, inpatient and surgical procedures, as well as Emergency Department.
• Entered patient demographic information and insurance details for new patients and verified all existing information on established patients to facilitate smooth appointments.
• Organized paperwork such as charts and reports for office and patient needs.
• Coordinated patient scheduling, check-in and check-out
• Managed multi-line phone system and pleasantly greeted all patients.
• Kept waiting room neat and organized at all times by stacking magazines, removing trash and wiping down surfaces.
• Checked patient data including insurance, demographic and health history to keep information current.
• Scanned patient's identification and insurance cards.
• Adhered to strict HIPAA guidelines at all times to protect patient privacy.
North Carolina Parent Teacher Association
Dunn Intermediate Woman's Club
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: