Hard working, passionate and motivated individual looking for an opportunity to grow and excel in a new career. Familiar and experienced in public service for most of my working career, customer service and communication are vital skills gained. I have successfully completed an Associates degree in general studies and a Bachelors in criminology. I am coachable, trainable and passionate in everything I do. I am looking forward to a new career relating to real estate/home-buying process.
- Develop plans/training through computer systems
- Correspond emails to training and management.
- Research standard operating procedures for potential training and/or development of better practices in security functions.
- Develop new ideas to enhance original standard operating procedures.
- Assist other Officers in development and knowledge with SOP.
- Analyze and research airport wait/queue times.
- Organize/research potential prohibited items that are difficult in detecting.
- Developing powerpoint/images of potential threat items to enhance fellow officers “image library”.
- Providing customer service to the traveling public.
- Effectively communicating with team members, airport/airline employees and traveling passengers/companions.
- Working in a fast paced environment.
- Advise and assist passengers with questions and/or concerns.
- Screening of all individuals and their property. Screening of passengers consist of operating x-ray to screen individuals property, operating body scanner, conducting pat downs, reviewing travel documents and identification, and conducting physical bag search of individuals property, operating equipment used in detecting explosives.
- Ensure safety to the traveling public by detecting prohibited and/or threat items.
- Proper use of equipment to ensure effective screening of individuals and their property and to ensure explosives are detected.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed.
- Knowledge in standard operating procedures to assist with recommendations and/or concerns.
- Mentoring fellow Officers and Trainees to ensure a high level of security screening in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Communication with management in providing insight and recommendations pertaining to detection of threat items.
- Organizing and developing training with synthetic explosives to assist with screening detection.
- Familiarizing myself with different potential explosives.
- Assisting as a canine decoy and concealing explosives to help in canine training and detection.
- Documenting potential issues related to checkpoint screening.
- Maintain and ensure online learning center training is up to date.
- Deter, detect, and disrupt any terrorist organization.
- Staying vigilant, aware, and prepared in any situation.
- Investigate, review CCTV, collect information during security incidents or passenger complaints.
- Focus on the mission in protecting the traveling public
Protect casino assets, our guests, and our employees/personnel.
Assist and direct customers with questions and/or concerns
Provide customers with information.
Assist customers with lost property.
Escort/provide assistance to our guest throughout the casino or to their vehicle.
Observe and report.
Prepare incident reports.
Deter and detect any criminal activity.
Transport/escort money and or casino personnel throughout the casino.
Working in a fast paced environment
Ensure the safety of the youth in our care.
Ensure the safety of our staff.
Enforce rules and regulations.
Develop new methods for rehabilitation.
Working in a stressful, fast paced environment
Effectively communicating with team members, youth and partners/guardians.
Research/analyze different approaches and practices to develop youth behavior.
Schedule visits through computer systems.
Analyze youth behavior through our computer systems.
Log pertinent information regarding each youth on our systems database/youth portfolio.
Detain youth who pose a potential threat to others or themselves.
Transport youth to scheduled appointments within the facility.
Maintain positive control of our youth to ensure safety.
Serve as role models to our youth.
Rehabilitate and educate our youth.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: