Hardworking and focused administrative professional offering excellent communication, planning and prioritization skills demonstrated through 13 years of performance. Skilled at drafting reports and business correspondence, managing mail and updating tracking spreadsheets. Exceptional leadership skills with expertise in streamlining workflow to optimize personnel strengths. Gifted Interpreter with aptitude for conveying emotion, style and content of [Language] speakers. Bringing in-depth knowledge of cultural context and idiosyncrasies. Proven ability to provide translations quickly and accurately developed over 19 years of experience.
• Solid knowledge of various dialects, slangs across Spanish-English speaking regions, and cultures providing accurate information in diverse settings articulating ideas precisely, and straight to the point.
• Spanish-English translations, writing, editing documentation, presentation services for various documents, books, safety guidelines, policies- procedures, engineering footprints, catalogs, manuals, training materials, tests, any technical- mechanical data, videos, brochures, guidelines, web sites and professional articles. etc.
• Meticulous and reliable written translations to achieve closest match in context, meaning, style to the original text in terms of technicality, terminology, and sequence and communicated effectively to targeted audiences.
• Research, compose, review, proof read various clients' materials, downloads photos, videos and perform copy-editing, correcting to ensure client's information is presented efficiently, accurately, and professionally.
• Provided exceptional administrative, customer care, sales, bilingual daily support to promote product representation, providing a consulting- liaison role, identifying opportunities, tools to increase profitability, resolve inquiries, and processing various requests promptly, accurately finding solutions in a fast pace environment to meet deadlines.
• Professionally and effectively interact with diverse people internally and externally at all levels. • Efficiently responded to customers or departmental needs- inquiries handling cases in an empathetic and sensitive manner focusing efforts on creating an unparallel customer experience all the way through.
• Managed global inter-company requests for issues for Mexico, Caribbean, Brazil, Germany, Malaysia, Japan, and Africa and any other countries as requested. • Handled administrative tasks and multiple projects accordingly to support the International Department: V.P. of Sales, Director of Customer Solutions and senior management or performing other functions as assigned.
• Partnered with cross- functional teams to follow up, escalate –identify potential issues or translate new requirements and business needs into innovative solutions. • Efficiently responded to all emails, screened telephone calls, facsimile inquiries, distributed mail, made copies, scanned docs, quoted, issued purchase orders, kept and updated department's physical/digital records.
• Maintain updated assigned customers database and organized records, kept up to date all accounts payments, account balances in spread sheets, processedinvoices advising customers of pending balances.
• Assisted with calendars, schedules, visits, travel arrangements, prepared requested accompanying paperwork, reservations for department meetings, customers and agents to effect department needs
• Interfaced with planning for inventory outages, forecasted needs-updates. Ordered supplies, maintained, requested service for office equipment and kept tidiness of workspace.
• Participated-made reservations for international sales meetings-activities, products updates, agents' trainings and help with logistical set up for trade shows, special social events, venues, celebrations, and meals
. • Set up and review of scheduled domestic, export shipments negotiating prices, booking freights with selected carriers, applying correct use of Inco-terms, all export documents to comply with custom's and export processes.
• Administrator to the FedEx account.
• Maintained strong interpersonal relationships with clients
monitoring progress toward goals to ensure appropriate follow up steps and adjustments.
• Gathered information to compose, review, edit or translate into English-Spanish various documents, correspondence for senior management to be reviewed and approved.
o Provided meticulous and reliable written translations saving thousand of dollars on translating services.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: