Technical Product Analyst with IT experience in Business analysis, Product development, Testing, Data science, Maintenance, Design and Support.
• Serve as a Product Owner building SAAS systems to support B2B and B2C.
• Work with stakeholders to help drive business, operations and product decisions by providing insights into data.
• Train business users on the new features and develop training material.
• Use Tableau to provide data driven insights for system changes related to revenue, system experience and other factors.
• Use web analytics tools like google analytics to recommend changes in the workflow.
• Identify gaps related to revenue, systems, user experience and other factors in upstream/downstream systems like digital websites, order processing system, order management system, warehouse processing systems, call centers and Business Intelligence.
• Engineer optimized solutions for software systems and system configuration.
• Work with call center teams to define the telephone work flows.
• Use SQL extensively to provide insights on various projects.
• Work on all aspects of the product like payments, order processing, backend processing jobs, offer management, customer management, user management.
• Translate business requirements into technical and functional requirements.
• Invent and improve monitoring on production systems and business processes using tools like Splunk & New relic.
• Work in an agile environment and support all upstream & downstream systems.
• Map data and provide solutions for data migration projects.
• Hold scrum meetings everyday with onshore and offshore teams.
• Engage in Iteration kick off, sprint-planning and backlog meetings
• Support testing phase by writing and executing test cases.
• Perform functional, nonfunctional, regression testing & user acceptance testing.
• Analyze systems to support the Business users by identifying technical gaps.
• Troubleshoot production issues.
• Use Jira to track projects, act scrum master and handle scrum calls.
• Create Business Objects report for the Business Users. Also creating reports for the Business users through Tableau.
• Perform UAT testing for the new releases - running regression and functional testing suite.
• Act as techno functional analyst supporting as product owner, quality analyst, release engineer.
• Unix commands to troubleshoot issues.
• Experience with order management systems handling various Asset class like foreign exchange, fixed income instruments, Bonds, Derivatives, FX Options, FX Swaps, Strategies, FX Forwards, FX Spot, FX hedge funds using smart order routing with integrated compliance checks. FIX protocol testing.
• Perform regression, functional, integration, Non-functional testing (performance testing, stress testing).
• Work on open tickets and define priority.
• Log Defects in Quality Center and take them to closure with stakeholders.
• Perform data analysis using historic data from database to suggest solutions.
• Propose enhancements to bridge the requirement gap. Write ehacements to intergate various systems.
• Write BRD's, process mapping docs, data mapping docs, design docs, upstream and downstream data flow.
• Create documents like Business Requirement Documents Weekly QA status report, QA metrics. Use Jenkins to trigger builds.
• Use PM tools like Jira, Rally. Also, engage in scrum calls and meetings with clients.
• Hold scrum meetings everyday with on shore and offshore teams. Engage in Iteration kick off meetings, sprint-planning meetings.
• Follow agile methodology.
• Help in production support. Troubleshoot, provide solutions and take them to closure.
• Test routing of the order from creation (Portfolio management tool), placement & executing (Trading application), to settlement.
• Create automation scripts on QTP for regression testing. Use Portfolio management tools to submit trading orders for testing.
• Created company ecosystem process flow which was presented to the CEO of the company and client CEO's at OceanX.
• Highest ranking trainee on the first project at Sapient Corporation.
• Elected president of student council for training and placement.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: