For over 17 years I have worked with and designed low voltage systems. I began my career in the commercial Fire Alarm industry. Later I moved on to Home Theatre design and Satellite. From there I started my career in the security design industry working with commercial and residential systems. I have had my own company, provided consulting on large scale system design to include Wide Area Networks for Hospital Campus, Government Installations, and Military Stations.
The systems I work on include security, access control, structured cabling for network management systems and deployment of operations, CCTV, and AV.
I am also a US Army Reserve soldier that works with multiple Satellite Antenna Systems/Terminals providing SIPR/NIPR tactical communication capabilities.
• Installation of structured cabling including, Cat 3, 5, 5e, 6, multi-pair, coax, fiber, standard electrical cabling for commercial and residential.
• Installation/service of IT network structured cabling, rack builds, network equipment (switches, routers, ip phone systems, etc), data room setups, data cabinet setups, other telecommunication related equipment, LAN, WAN, MAN
• Programming, Installation/service of access control systems, fail safe, fail secure designs, CCTV NVR/DVR systems including PTZ and satellite access sites, security systems including commercial and residential, portioned designs on properties up to 850,000 sq.ft and metropolitan campus areas.
• Programming, Installation/service of commercial and residential custom Audio and Video designs including theatre rooms, large public area video walls, structured multi zone audio systems. Projects included: • Secret Service on various projects including installation and fabrication for Physical Security, Access Control, Monitoring systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, CCTV using radar, and PTZ systems.
• Pentagon programming, installation, service, maintenance, and upgrade of access control and camera systems for all areas and offices in building under 24hr monitoring.
• Amazon Warehouse: Design and installation of WLAN for large warehouse. Structured cabling and fiber runs, wiring and track. Installation and build of network room, cabinet enclosures, terminations and testing. Installation and programming of multiple access points and cameras. Installation and programming of network routers, switches, and patch panels.
• BODY DETAILS locations, complete AV, structured cabling setup.
• Numerous High Rise properties: Miami Beach/Brickell area, Courtyard Hotel Miami Beach, Brickell World Plaza. Project management of structured cabling for network, cctv, and access control systems. Projects also include commercial Audio and Video design including Video Walls.
• Center for Autistic Research and Development (CARD) Centers nationwide (CA, VA, MD, CO, NC): Complete installation of patch panels, boxes, cabinets and any other equipment related to telecommunications, equipment racks, cable trays, J-hooks, fire sleeves, patch panels, wire managers, 110 blocks, 66 blocks, jacks, and faceplates, Dress and route cable into telecommunications closets, modular furniture and other work areas.
• Sysco Food Distribution Centers: Survey and documenting of existing IT systems including switches, servers, RAID storages, single mode and multi-mode Fiber, data cabinets, and other network related equipment.
• Residential Work: Design, installation and setup of complete, AV, Access, Structured cable, phone systems, CCTV, IT Network, etc. System setup, designs include Home Theatre AV, commercial multi-system control AV sound and display, networking, telecom, CCTV/DVR setups.
• Wells Fargo Banks, Chase Banks: Installation and service of CCTV, NVR, DVR, Burglar Alarm, IT and other systems for multiple banks i.e. Chase, Wells Fargo, Iberia • Government installations, design, service, and instruction of security, access, CCTV, monitor matrix systems, PTZ, thermal, Building automation systems, requiring secret clearance
System design, programming, installation, service of CCTV, Network, Structured Cabling, Access Control, Communication, Burglar, and Fire. Maintaining and servicing all above.
Project Manager and Team Lead on multiple projects, print reading, designing systems, and integrating with existing equipment, etc.
Installed access, CCTV, AV, Alarm, Life Safety, POE NVR systems, Networking, telecom, fiber and many other low voltage devices and software.
Worked commercial buildings including:
• Miami international airport
• BSO fire stations in southeast Florida
• Miami Jackson hospital and surrounding campus
• Miami High Rises
• Municipal City buildings and offices
• VISA offices
• and other similar buildings
• Respond to trouble calls 24/7 On-Call rotation to provide timely response to customer's needs.
• Perform warranty work to include training new customers.
• Assist with development of solutions when appropriate.
• Perform remote site analysis via modem or web access.
• Plan forecasted work and schedule as needed with the customer service representatives
• OPSEC Annual Training (1 hour)
• Anti-Terrorism LVL 1 (2 hours)
• Anti-Terrorism LVL 2 (13 hours)
• SERE Level A (4 hours)
• Department of Homeland Security Interagency Course (1 hour)
• Intelligence Operations at the Operational Level (2 hours)
• Joint Integrated Persistent Surveillance JIPS (2 hours)
• Response Cell Operations Course (1 hour)
• Defense Threat Reduction Agency Course Annual (1 hour)
• Counter Trafficking In Persons CTIP Annual (1 hour)
• Intelligence Analysis, Production and Dissemination (IAPD) (1 hour)
• CBRNE Consequence Management Response Force (CCMRF) Tactical Course (2 hours)
• Counterintelligence Awareness (1 hour)
• Sensitive Activities FOUO (1 hour)
• DCIPS (2 hours)
• Joint Intelligence (1.5 hours)
• Counterinsurgency (COIN) (5 hours)
• CCMRF Tactical Decision Making (1 hour)
• Joint Staff Composite Risk Management (1 hour)
• Fundamentals of Personnel Recovery PR102 (3 hours)
• JMESI Medical Readiness Training (1 hour)
• Army SSD1 (40 hours)
• DOJ Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Training for Professionals (3 hours)
• A+ Training Modules
• Network + Training Modules
• Cybersecurity Analyst + Training Modules
• Security + Training Modules
• Assessing your Organizations Risks Training Module
• Responding Effectively to Risks Training Module
• Understanding Unconscious Bias Training Module
• Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Training Module
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: