Certified Surgical Technologist, Medical/Record Specialist, Office Assistant, Customer Service Representative, Healthcare Provider, Phlebotomy Specialist, Internet Researcher, Medical Assistant, Medical Transcriptionist, Data Entry Specialist, Automation Specialist, Mail Handler, Proof Reader, Editor, Writer, Inventory Specialist, Hardworking Surgical Technologist bringing proven direct support experience developed during healthcare career. Knowledgeable about paperwork procedures, mobility assistance and documentation requirements. Team-oriented and adaptable to changing needs.
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current position; PRN basis)
Vining's Outpatient Plastic Surgery Center
Duties: Pre-operative Preparation:
(1) Securing/arranging equipment.
(2) Creating sterile field.
(3) Opening sterile supplies.
(5) Organized sterile field.
(6) Performed necessary counts.
(7) Sterile Skin Prep.
(8) Urinary Catheterization.
(9) Positioned patients on the operating room table and covered them with sterile surgical drapes to prevent exposure.
(2) Assists team members entering the sterile field.
(3) Anticipates the needs of surgeon/assistant.
(4) Passes appropriate instruments/supplies.
(5) Cuts suture.
(7) Maintains a tidy Mayo stand and back table.
(8) Maintains sterility throughout the procedure.
(9) Properly cares for specimens.
(10) Performs closing counts.
(11) Applies sterile dressing.
Post operative procedures
(1) Breaks down sterile field.
(2) Properly disposes of all sharps.
(3) Prepares instruments for decontamination.
(4) Disposes ofall one-use items.
(5) Turns over room.
(1) Responsible for the data entry of 15,000+ bariatric surgical
cases into the computer network that spanned 15 years.
(2) Prepared U.S. Congressional report documenting healthcare
crisis of America's obese.
(3) Knowledge of medical vocabulary, terminology and Medisoft.
(4) Operated business machines and office equipment.
(5) Updated and filed patient's medical records.
(6) Entered data into multiple databases, select files and
generated specialized reports as requested.
(7) Advanced skills in MS Office including Power Point, Word,
Outlook, Access and Excel.
(8) Performed clinical data entry from case report forms into
clinical database ensuring legibility, completeness and
(9) Tested data entry screens as needed.
(10) Advanced alpha/numeric input capability.
(11) Advanced organizational skills.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: