Consummate Quality Professional ready to guard against variances and flaws in supply chain contributions. Comfortable verifying manufacturing components and human resource competencies. Provides timely and actionable intelligence on supplier performance. Safeguards smooth and uninterrupted company operations by maintaining mutually beneficial supplier relationships.
• A Quality Assurance Manager with a proven track record in the manufacturing and testing is a qualified lead auditor with demonstrable experience in internal, client, and external audits.
• Has worked extensively in CI initiatives and been a key participant in the development of supplier quality management systems.
• Planned and supplier development programs, reducing CoNQ by 75% to save $73000 between Q4 2019 and Q1 2020
• A systematic individual with experience in managing a team locally and globally.
• Line managerial duties for Supplier Quality Assurance Team to support business operations in North America
• Establishment of Regional KPIs
• Developing Audit plans globally
• Carrying out contract reviews for new clients and projects
• Identified and defined production-critical supplier issues, providing differentiation from Internal & External quality control discrepancies
• Drafted instructional documentation for distribution to suppliers to establish standardized performance and quality thresholds
• Generated detailed reports covering analysis of key data and outlining potential solutions
• Conducted supplier audits to detect pre-production weaknesses in supply chain and human resource assets
• Traveled to assigned supplier facilities to verify supplier staff qualifications via multiple modes of inspection and investigation
• Maintained amiable relationships with suppliers through difficult quality control issues, supporting healthy business interactions
• Analyzed issues with supplier contributions to detect defect trends, reporting findings to appropriate personnel
• Led commodity-related quality control issues, correcting functional issues stemming from problematic components
• Designed inspection plans and methods for execution by personnel at remote locations, verifying accurate implementation and data collection
• Identified problems and recommended new processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs
• Resolved supplier quality control issues through collaboration with third-party leadership
• Set up ongoing supplier site evaluation parameters to maintain quality control standards over long-term relationships.
• Managed Project quality assurance program including internal audits and customer surveys
• Devoted special emphasis to punctuality and worked to maintain outstanding attendance record, consistently arriving to work ready to start immediately
• Developed team communications and information for pre-production meetings
• Kept projects on schedule by managing deadlines and adjusting workflows as needed
• Oversaw subcontractor manufacturing activities for ongoing and special projects.
• Oversaw expenditures and worked with accounting department to manage budgets.
• Reviewed progress controls for project quality assurance, health and safety.
• Performed quality reviews and drafted reports to detail non-conforming material issues.
• Supported quality team members during corrective action updates.
• Coordinated with quality control staff to complete inspections.
• Supervisor duties for the local inspection team
• Interpret drawings, schematic diagrams
• Conduct Nondestructive examinations to ensure weld integrity
• Carry out pre-job meetings, lessons learned, and final assembly reviews with internal and client personnel
• Supervised four-person non-destructive testing team
• Inspected surface preparation, primers, mid-coats, top-coats and powder coatings on Subsea & Topside Marine structures.
• Used SAP to track data and write up results.
• Conducted inspections, tests and measurements of Welded and Hydro-statically test materials to verify adherence with regulations and desired specifications.
• Used hand tools, instruments, gauges and equipment to complete accurate measurements and noted results for official records.
Exemplar Global QMS Lead Auditor (Qualification Based)
Exemplar Global Skills Examiner
Bureau Veritas -Internal QMS/EMS/OHSMS Auditor Training Course
American Welding Society Certified Welding Inspector
American Society for Nondestructive Testing ACCP Level II-VT GI
NACE Coating Inspector Level II- Certified
American Society for Quality Certified Supplier Quality Professional
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: