Elementary district employee/ part-time student: responsible, willing to work hard, continue with willingness to learn, respect of other, takes corrections, aware of time management, maintains a clean work environment, as well as personal hygiene.
• Conduct speech-language screenings (without interpretation) following specified screening protocols developed by the supervisor.
• Provide speech-language services to students, who, by the specific nature of the therapeutic services required, are not in need of full-time monitoring of performance by a certified SLP.
• Implement documented treatment plans or protocols developed by the supervisor.
• Document student performance and progress toward meeting established goals and objectives or benchmarks and reporting the information to the supervisor.
• Assisting with documentation, material preparation and other duties as directed by the supervisor.
• Scheduling activities, preparing charts/records/graphs, and performing checks and maintenance of equipment.
Verbal and written communication
Creative problem solving
Middle school education
Lesson plan implementation
Job Titles Held: