Ability to be flexible, organized, and function in stressful situations multi-task and prioritize quickly
Communicate well in English both verbal and written
Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge and administrative skills
Self-confident passionate about helping people and public safety with strong knowledge of local laws and regulations.
Works well in high adrenaline situations and fast paced environments.
Skilled at fostering public safety through timely response and resolution of public and domestic disturbances. Exceptional communicator with skill for alleviating tension in high-pressure situations.
• Accepted into the Albuquerque Police Department Citizen Police Academy taught by Officer Sharon Saavedra.
• Twelve-week training where I completed classroom training in: Law Enforcement philosophy, policies, guiding principles of law enforcement and ethical conduct governing police services.
• Successfully completed classroom and hands on training in: Homicide, Crime Scene Investigations, S.W.A.T., K-9, Narcotics, CSI, Animal Control, Sex Crimes, Cyber Crime, Firearms, Live Ammo Firearms, and Crisis Intervention
• Successfully completed Officer Selection and Training, Laws of Arrest, Search & Seizure, Use of Force and Hands on Scenario Based Training, CPR and basic lifesaving medical techniques.
• Completed three separate 8-hour ride-along's with APD.
• Boosted community safety, exhibited knowledge of motor vehicle accident investigations, including DUIs and crashes, and being present while field sobriety tests were being conducted at DUI checkpoints.
• Successfully completed the course and was awarded a diploma by Chief Gordon Eden (ret.) at graduation.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: