Motivated student currently working towards degree in Masters of public health at UAB. Adept at prepping resources, equipment and materials for research. Extensive background in biotechnology.
Knowledge of the biotech/pharma industry covering the research, marketing, business and regulation function. Interested in finding an opportunity to use my knowledge and experience to pursue a career in the biotechnology as an intern.
• Applying positive behaviour management tools in improving children self-esteem.
• Assisting in creating developmental program, daily routines, implementing and evaluating them to ensure both children and parents' needs are satisfied.
ASIA PACIFIC'S OLDEST AND LARGEST NETWORK OF STEM CELL BANKS “A consumer healthcare company catering to mother and child segment”
• Counselling expecting parents in hospitals of Fortis la femme and Apollo women and children specialist to educate and convince them on the concept of cord blood banking in consort with the company's offerings and USP'S
• Coordinate with patients for enrolment and complete all related documentation.
• Gained experience in maintaining a good relationship with patients and hospital
• Developed analytical skills on understanding and abiding on current regulation in the healthcare sector.
• Expertized technical skills like data analytics for coding and classification software usage or electronic health record (EHR) system implementations.
• Gained good knowledge of marketing concepts.
Durga Femto Technologies & Research (DFTR) “Durga Femto technologies and research
(DFTR) is to create a completely new realm in the research industry”
• Worked with various plant compounds and the effect they have on various human diseases with Zebrafish as a model organism.
• Equipped with various computational biology programs (Auto dock, Pymol, Marvin
Sketch, Chem Sketch)
• Skillful instrumentation of Soxhlet extractor, UV spectrophotometer, centrifuge, pilotscale reactor, clean room equipment, formulation, autoclave, filling, sealing.
• Knowledge of basic CGMP, computational molecule manufacturing, purification and drying techniques.
“Extraction of α-amylase inhibitors from Millingtonia hortensis and its activity on zebra fish for the treatment of diabetes mellitus”
Needs Assessment and Program Planning for Aletheia House
• Plant and animal tissue culture
• DNA and RNA isolation
• Immunoprecipitation, immunofluorescence
• Soxhlet separation and purification
• ELISA, WIDAL, VDRL and RIA
• PCR (colony and sequencing PCR)
• Bacterial colony plating and screening
• Gel electrophoresis
• Blotting techniques (western and southern)
• Plasmid ligation and transformation
• Restriction enzyme digest
• SDS-PAGE Gel
• Microbial techniques
• Marvin sketch and chem sketch
• UV spectrophotometer
• Centrifugation and autoclaving
• Bioinformatics (identification of candidates of genes and single nucleotide polymorphism)
• Protein structure prediction
Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance
Recent advances in Biosciences
Health & safety-trends on Anti-nutritional factors for sustainable health
Industrial Skill Development programs for Science Graduates.
Writing research paper
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: