· An engineering enthusiast and self - motivated MuleSoft developer. Over 7 years of total experience in designing, developing and implementing application integration solutions using Mule ESB, MQ Series, and in object-oriented programming Java.
· 3+ years of experience in API design, development and implementation using MuleSoft.
· Mule Certified developer (MCD - Integration and API Associate) expertise in designing and building API's.
· A MuleSoft Certified and Experienced in developing Mule ESB flows and integrations by using service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mule Runtimes.
· Designing and developing Mule ESB projects using various connectors like HTTP, File, SFTP, DB, Transformers, and DataWeave for integrating various applications, which are on-premises and hosted on cloud using synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
· Created high-level design artifacts such as common business object models, component models and design abstracts.
· Hands on experience designing RAML specs, building APIs using API Kit in Mule applications.
· Managing APIs using the Anypoint API management console by creating proxies for Mule applications, applying standard policies and custom policies.
· Extensively worked on XML technologies like XSD, XSLT, XQuery and Xpath for data transformations in MuleSoft.
· Profound Experience in using ActiveMQ, AWS suite for Asynchronous message queuing for guaranteed delivery pattern.
· Experience in Mavenizing MuleSoft project and creating builds using Maven build tools for deployment to CloudHub / Mule MMC.
· Experience working with Agile Methodologies and SCRUM.
· Effective team player and self-motivated with high adaptability to new technologies.
· Experience in using Mule Connectors like FTP, FILE, SFTP, IMAP, VM, JDBC, Sales force, and Web Service Consumer as part of Integration Usage.
· Extensively dealt with Core Java ideas like Multithreading, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Exception Handling, and Collections Framework.
· Experienced in Java/J2EE technologies, which involves JDBC, JSP 2.0, JSF, Java Script, Struts, XML, JAXB, AJAX, JQUERY, Web Services, SOAP, REST
· Technologies: Mule ESB 3.8.x/ 3.9.x/ 4.1.x, Anypoint Studio 6.5.x/ 7.2.x, API Management, CloudHub, MQ Series, SOAP, Restful WS, WSDL, JAXP, JAXB
· Web Technologies: XML/XSL/XSLT, AngularJS, JQuery, CSS, XML, DTD, HTTP, HTTPS, JSON and AJAX.
· Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux Red Hat, AIX
· Databases: IBM DB2, MS SQL-Server, Oracle, MongoDB.
· Created Mule Flows using End Point Connectors & Components using Mule ESB to integrate client/server systems.
· Implemented integration flows using Mule AnyPoint Studio to connect to REST, SOAP service, Oracle Database, and ActiveMQ broker.
· Developing flows / orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and ActiveMQ.
· Building the mule code to design the integrations between the Salesforce application and SFTP.
· Developing the integrations between the web services and the Salesforce application.
· Experience in integrating Cloud applications like SFDC, Workday & Intact using MuleSoft ESB.
· Experience in integrating of different systems that includes Data Base, Salesforce, & SAP.
· Involved in Transformations using XSLT, Data Weave, and Custom Java Transformers to transform data from one format to another format using Mule ESB.
· Extensively used Mule Debugger to debug the XML Flows and wrote Munit Test Cases using features like mocking, verify call, and assert conditions based different sets of data.
· Created Maven Archetypes for generating fully functional REST web service supporting both XML and JSON Message transformation.
· Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows and orchestration using XPath in Mule ESB.
· Worked with MuleSoft Anypoint API Platform on designing the RAML for implementing REST API's and used API Gateway as a proxy service.
· Implemented RAML files for different entity creations and respective associations.
· Implemented and used Web Services with the help of WSDL and SOAP to get updates from the third parties.
· Developed MuleSoft ESB projects for the services with synchronous and synchronous mule flows.
· Used ANT for building and deploying Application.
· Used Maven tool to build & deploy the application on the server.
· Used Jenkins for CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment).
· Involved in Agile scrum meetings, estimating and tracking User stories in Jira, Analyzing Graphs, Bugs, defects and various other features.
Environment: GIT, Mule ESB 3.9.x, 4.1.x, Cloud Hub, MS-SQL, Salesforce, Anypoint Studio 6.5/7.2.x, Seibel, SVN, SAP, workday, Java 8, Log4J, CVS, MongoDB, Web Services - WSDL, SOAP, Jenkins.
· Actively involved in technical meetings, requirements gathering, analysis, planning, effort estimations, development and testing.
· Create MULE ESB artifact, configured the MULE configuration files, and deployed.
· Create RAML specification in Anypoint platform and use fragments such as Resource type, Traits and Library to enable reusability.
· Create flows in design studio and transform messages using DataWeave and MEL.
· Create flows that pass message using VM transport.
· Care flows that provide and consume services (SOAP & RESTful).
· Develop the services interface to access core services & provisioning services using Mule ESB.
· Monitor the request and response payload used the MMC Mule management console.
· Develop Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
· Create http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of Mule ESB application using OAuth.
· Use Maven for building and deploying Application.
· Deploy and schedule Mule project on Cloud hub.
· Create Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection endpoint and connectors directly from Java component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
Environment: MuleSoft ESB 3.8.x, API Manager, Java, JSP, Mongo DB Hibernate, Jenkins, GIT, Spring, Anypoint Studio 6.2.2, ActiveMQ, Salesforce, UML, Junit, SVN, JQuery, JMS, EJB, HTML, XML, Web services.
· Closely work with QA, Business & Architect to solve Defects in quick and fast to meet the deadlines.
· Integrate application with Validation framework for server-side validations.
· Develop web application using JSP custom tag libraries, Struts Action classes and Action, Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards.
· Participate in integrating different modules in the project.
· Used Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental and Iteration methodology.
· Work on existing oracle stored procedures to improve the performance.
· Design Use Cases, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Visual Paradigm to model the detail design of the application.
· Implement application using Eclipse IDE.
· Create Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration.
· Provide production support.
Environment: Validation Framework, Jenkins, Eclipse, JSP, JDBC, Restful Web Services, Log4j, ANT, JUnit, Oracle10g, XML, JAXP, JAX_WS, CVS, SQL.
· Configure high availability on MQ, WMB and WAS servers.
· According to the requirements of new clients installed WMQ7.5 and involved in PUB/SUB creation for testing phase.
· Configure WMQ Cluster to provide a high.
· Troubleshooting using MQ and MB error logs, event viewer
· Deploy bar files to the Broker and trouble-shoot issues using BIP codes.
· Create and configure MQ Series Objects like Queue Manager, Queue, and Channels.
· Provide Security to the WMQ Objects with the OAM, SSL and Password Server Support Pack.
· Configuration of WMQ/WMB/WAS for the application requirements.
· Configure PKI (certificate) on MQ, WMB and WAS servers.
Environment: Linux Red Hat, Putty, WebSphere MQ v7.0, WMB, Java. Validation Framework, Jenkins, Eclipse, JSP, JDBC, Restful Web Services, Log4j, ANT
· Carlson Certificate of Quality, Dunwoody College of Technology, 2007, Minneapolis, MN
· Certified Calibration Technician, American Society of Quality, 2012
· MCD - Level 1 (Mule 4)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: