With eight years of professional technology experience and a Master Degree in Management Information Systems, I have the ability to balance both technical needs and business requirements. I have excellent communication skills which enables me to convey technical information to a non-technical audience and vice-versa. Among my strengths are superb team building skills, solution oriented mindset, organizational skills and my ability to accomplish tasks ahead of schedule and above expectations. I have successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously.
My SQL coding experience is transferable to Hive, Apache and other big data equivalents which also utilize this programming language. I have strong data science and visualization skills. My analytical skills include machine learning. I am experienced in User Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance measures required to produce excellent technology products.
Software: SAS 9.4, SQL Server, Oracle, VBA (macros), Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Publisher, Visio, MS Project, Sharepoint, Clicktools, Salesforce, SAP Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Power BI, PL/SQL Developer, R, Java, SSRS, SSIS, TOAD, Optimain, Smallworld, WMIS, Jira, Webextender, WebEx, Knowledge of HL7.
Math: Statistics – Machine Learning, Supervised Learning – Regression, Classification, Unsupervised Learning
· Prepared financial effects analysis of varying house bills (outcomes)
· Population drug utilization studies
· Assisted in the identification of key business issues and the design of analytic approaches. Conducted research on identified key business issues. Provided oversight and direction to analysts and assigned components of project work. Evaluated and distilled analyses conducted by other departments and/or outside consultants.
· Assisted in developing and utilizing data gathering tools, such as surveys/questionnaires, work sampling, financial modeling, and/or interview questions, to ensure that appropriate quantitative and qualitative data is gathered for the analyses.
·Extracted data for analysis and interpretation.
· Conducts quantitative and qualitative analyses on a broad array of issues across disciplines, projects and functional areas. Structures and executed analysis independently.
· Prepared preliminary interpretations of analyses for project teams, clients, and/or department management. Recommended actions based on the analytic results.
· Prepared reports synthesizing analytical results, highlighting implications of findings. Followed through any further actions based on the results using sound business judgment.
· Assist in the development of project proposals, recommendations, implementation plans, communication packages, performance measurement tools, and training materials related to the assigned projects.
· Data Stewardship - Understanding and documenting the data needs of the organization, including consistent definitions for fields, measures , metrics, KPI's and other items that are in the data warehouse, data marts and Business Intelligence Tools.
· Built models relating to allocation amount/spend
· Evaluated accidents and probability trends to understand risk environments
· Created processes to streamline the data delivery and reporting from big data Oracle platform
· Combined data from disparate datasources, creating cohesive reports using Business Objects primarily
· Redesigned and updated current data reporting formats for clients
· Resolve data inconsistencies.
· Create executive reports from insurance data tailored for the Risk Management Legal team.
· Transitioned to Southeast Center for Business Intelligence and Analytics Team from Fortune 500 client
· Made recommendations to improve and standardize the current data reporting structure in first week.
· Completed first full Master Data Governance (MDG) project.
· Commended for being able to see and clearly illustrate the “not so obvious” in data used for management decisions.
· Developed Rate Recoverable Data Initiative from big data using machine learning (Oracle platform)– a collection of over thirty audit reports from raw data that reflected granularity senior level executives thought was impossible.
· Used knowledge of data architecture to “slice and dice” data allowing for data reporting on a micro- level while the data retains its integrity using both SAS and SQL.
· Researched and developed processes to resolve data inconsistencies.
· Designed cross system queries for data reporting.
· Developed and maintain reports in Business Objects.
· Created ‘how to' manuals to facilitate and expedite knowledge transfer.
· Project Management – Project Manager of two ongoing quality assurance and quality control projects for Geospatial Information System (Smallworld).
o Coordinate actions between atleast five departments weekly towards the projects' success.
o Set priorities, assign work and set goals for digitizers within the scope of GIS Projects. 8 digitizers
o Collect, validate, analyze and present work from Mapping, Corrosion Control, Pipeline Integrity, Replacements and Data Entry groups weekly.
· Performed usability testing on Optimain
o Prepared test cases from software documentation.
o Identified and documented defects.
o Report testing results to project leads.
· Data Analysis - Created executive reports for site directors/shareholders and hospital administration reflecting statistical and graphical data of emergency department metrics, clinician performance metrics and patient satisfaction.
· Data reports designed to anticipate and incorporate information that may be required.
· Ethical and Reliable – Produce reports that maintain integrity and refrain from ambiguity.
· Superior time management skills – all adhocs were completed within 24 hrs. of request and consistently met reporting deadlines in fast paced environment.
· Successfully collected data from thirteen Emergency Departments highlighting data integrity issues and any other factors affecting the metrics.
· Used information collected from requirements gathering to make recommendations to correct data inconsistencies.
· Cross functional project management – Collected data from several departments which was used to measure staff performance for incentive based bonus program (Clinical Incentive Plan).Calculated bonuses for Midlevel Providers (PA/NPs), Neonatologists and Pediatricians.
· Documentation – Created user friendly manuals illustrating the data retrieval process from sites and report development processes.
· Effective communication skills - conveyed information across several groups (information management departments at several sites, site directors, clinicians and internal department heads) in an understandable manner
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: