Results driven Supply Chain and Operations leader with a proven track record of delivering cost savings through innovation and methodology improvements. Successful in leading cross-functional teams to deliver data driven results. Extensive expertise in all phases of operational management, analytics, project management and inventory controls, policy formulation, business process improvement, process controls, administration and compliance. Strengths include project management, risk assessment, pricing model development, cost containment strategy development and implementation, complex presentations, and training development. Reputation as a team player and an aggressive problem-solver.
Global responsibility for all aspects of Inventory Control, Industrial Engineering, and Operations Analytics in North America and Europe. Provide strategic direction and leadership to develop and maintain a dynamic operations cost-to-serve models to drive overall supply chain optimization and innovation from manufacturer to point of care.
• Improved operating earnings for business unit by $3M per year in perpetuity by automating the evaluation and approval process of shortage claims
• Led team of industrial engineers to perform time studies and delivery of engineered standards for all warehouse functions setting stage for identifying and permanently correcting problems with goal to reduce warehouse labor expense
• Identified and developed new reporting tools and KPIs for Operations Team resulting in global company adoption and revamp of data warehousing and master data
• Led $20M project and team of seven to decommission customer's distribution center requiring development of a warehouse management system and processes to account for and move 100 truckloads of merchandise to 10 different locations in one week
Responsible for all aspects of Inventory Control for the $1B inventory asset to include accuracy, process improvement, engineered standards, labor management, field operations, and analytics. Operating Budget of $11M and staff of over 200.
• Centralized the Inventory Control function in North America resulting in over $1.2M in savings the first year
• Standardized and streamlined process to identify and report inbound errors across forty distribution centers resulting in a 60% reduction, $1M improvement to the bottom line
• Launched Hyperion Customer Profitability Model (HPCM) software and led development of system to provide robust profitability reporting at the customer level with ability to roll-up by regions or functions
Provided financial guidance with respect to the inventory asset with particular emphasis on policy, procedures, performance, and controls. Ensured the integrity of the company-wide compliance with the Proactive Cycle Count Program.
• Improved earnings predictability and reduced financial statement volatility by leading IT projects to systematically reconcile perpetual system to general ledger. Part of a multi-year initiative costing $4.2M that was delivered on time and within budget
• Improved inventory accuracy by standardizing the inventory control function. Developed formal policies and procedures, training manuals, job aids, and streamlined job titles and career path. Adopted by 40+ distribution centers across the United States
Identified, implemented and measured effectiveness of Six Sigma Lean methodologies within corporate and field business areas. Business owner for assigned operational processes and responsible for achievement of company-wide goals.
• Reduced process time and increased productivity and accuracy by developing automated process to convert orders resulting from corporate acquisitions across multiple platforms
• Developed logistical value stream maps for all major departments for Level 1 trauma hospital identifying two events for immediate change resulting in $1 million net savings in first year
• Negotiated settlements with three suppliers reducing initial claims in excess of $3 million to less than $130,000, mitigating risk of financial loss
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: