Results-oriented banking professional experienced in handling customer needs in a quick and accurate manner. Skilled at maximizing client satisfaction and bank profits by utilizing persuasive communication skills, in-depth product knowledge and hands-on customer service abilities. Diligent banking professional with unsurpassed attention to detail and superior ethics. Focused on balancing customer needs with bank security requirements and sales targets. Knowledgeable about regulatory requirements and protection protocols.
The Recovery Representative is responsible for making inbound calls and specialty treatment of recovery post charge-off accounts.Essential Responsibilities:
• Provide customer service to Synchrony customers by effectively communicating payment options, with the goal of addressing outstanding delinquent balances.
• Ability to take ownership for accounts allocated in work queues with the objective of identification of a right party contact and effectively building rapport with customers to drive optimal account resolution.
• Leverage tools to help improve customer contact or use other effective approved strategies such as letters etc. to communicate with customers.
• Exercise discretion, within approved guidelines to present customer with options to address delinquency on account and create a favorable outcome for customer.
• Ability to operate in a blended call center environment (outbound and inbound).
• Collaborate with Customer Service, Bankruptcy, Probate and the Special Customer Process teams as needed.
• Utilizes technical systems effectively and efficiently.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
English & Spanish
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: