Results-driven Network Administrator with experience in back-end programming, relational databases and development/maintenance of complex and critical systems.
|Skills||Experience||Total Years||Last Used|
|Agile, propriatory testing tools, scripts||software testing||8||2010|
Inspected more than up to 1000 tests per shift using either proprietary testing tools or private scripts with 95 - 100% accuracy.
got company awards for delivered high quality and quantity job.
- worked with architecture and developers to analyze the specifications.
- wrote testing cases, review with the architecture and developers, document, come out the official test plan.
- worked with lab team to figure out the lab setting, for example ,the data, version, script
- install the lab
- run element test, closely worked with developers even architectures if there is any issues, fix the problem , rerun the tests until passed, document it
- run integration tests, closely work with developers , pass the tests , document them
- work with retrofi, load update engineer
- deliver to customers, install for the customers, answer their questions if ...
- major features worked ,911, caller ID, name display ,
- run regression tests
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: