Seasoned Software engineer with total 18 years of work experience. From last 13+ years, working at Micron Technology, Inc, a Semiconductor company. With strong domain knowledge in Semiconductor industry, have worked in various Processes, Tools & enhancement which has drawn accolades. Looking for a technical role in a Semiconductor industry. Preferred location is California Bay area.
Role: Analyst, Developer, Support Engineer
Working with Micron from last 13+ years, have worked on multiple assignments including Optimization initiatives, end to end s/w development, enhancement & support of applications.
· Leading a Team IT4IT, Sept 2019 to Till Date (Assignment: Optimization initiative)
Overall objective of this initiative was to improve our existing MES software applications (On System Resiliency, Technical Debt, Recovery Solution, Incident Reduction, Defects, Config changes, etc). Getting IT resource from all fabs to work on this effort.
My role is to, involve in backlog refinement, assigning cases, support the team, release work, reporting. As an acting ScrumMaster.
· Superdome upgradation, Jun 2020 to Till Date (Assignment: Software Development)
Due to the expansion of Singapore fab, the load on DB servers are doubled. To handle the load the DB servers are upgrading to Superdome.
Involved in performance/ database blocking improvement effort made on MES software applications.
Environment: .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0, C#, VISUAL STUDIO 2017, VB-6, MS SQL, MIPC, CEPM, INFRAGISTICS, TFS, GIT, WIKI.
· Process Adjustment Controller (PAC), Mar 2012 to June 2018 (Assignment: Enhancements & Support)
Designed & developed several modules of PAC software that performs updates to Recipe Adjustments & Process Dose Adjustments. PAC takes exposure process & metrology data from Sigma run (a unique record of all manufacturing data for a given process run) & calculates recommended corrections & adjustments to registrations from single lot data that can then be used to update GeRM RA & Dose parameter settings for all future runs of that process. PAC interacts with GeRM, Sigma, MES & GDM (GeRM Deviation Manager) to streamline the process of making non-automated correction calculations & sends updates to GeRM. Some of the key projects worked on:
Above PAC projects helped the company in significant cost savings, throughput & reduction of rework across multiple manufacturing sites.
Environment: .NET FRAMEWORK 2.0, C#, ADO.NET, VISUAL STUDIO 2005, SQL SERVER 2012, MIPC, XML, CEPM, INFRAGISTICS, SVN, REMEDY, CLEARQUEST, RC TOOLS, COLLABORATOR, SHAREPOINT, WIKI.
· Conversion Projects (F11, F10X, F15, F16, F68), Jan 2014 to Sept 2018 (Assignment: Software Development)
Involved in Conversion Projects in making s/w applications compatible with new facilities acquisition.
Environment: .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0 / 2.0, .NET Core, C#, WEB SERVICES, ADO.NET, VISUAL STUDIO 2005, VB-6, SQL SERVER 2012, MIPC, CEPM, INFRAGISTICS, SVN, REMEDY, CLEARQUEST, RC TOOLS, COLLABORATOR.
· Application Maintenance – Projects / Enhancements / Defects / Support activities,Nov 2006 to Ongoing BAU (Assignment: Enhancements & Support)
For all Frontend Manufacturing Execution Systems. Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, coding, testing & deployment. Some of the priority projects worked on,
· Wafer Bonding Tracking,Mar 2011 to Oct 2011 (Assignment: Software Development).
Designed & developed Bonding Candidate reports for the project. This is used to review the Bonding Candidates (for Bonder & Bondee lots) & perform the wafer bonding between the two lots & provided report to un-bond them.
· Automation of CPE Scanner Sub-Recipes, Oct 2011 to Feb 2012 (Assignment: Software Development). CPE (Correction per Exposure) sub-recipes enable Higher Order Corrections in the event when it is not possible to model HOCs with sample shot measurements. Designed & developed various parts of the front end to maintain Sub-Recipe rules, in GeRM.
· Implementing Double Container Feature in Resist Manager application, Mar 2010 to Apr 2011 (Assignment: Software Development). In Photo Area, the manufacturing equipment use chemical materials for processing the Wafers. Resist Manager application is used for tracking these chemicals. Double Container facility provided the ability to store the chemical materials in two different containers, for each equipment.
· Create a PRBCentral shell in MESA, Aug 2009 to Apr 2010 (Assignment: Software Development). Designed & implemented a C# console application to launch individual PAT (VB6) forms. This console app is called from MESA shell.
· GeRM Template Configuration Manager, Feb 2007 to Sept 2007 (Assignment: Software Development). Replaced hard-coded configurations with a dynamic methodology that allows scalability, reduces IS support & empowers customers.
· GeRM systems Data / Feature Level Security Project through Entitlement Management System (EMS), Mar 2008 to Nov 2008 (Assignment: Software Development).
· MSSQL Conversion project for all the Frontend MES systems from Sybase to MSSQL, Feb 2009 to Jul 2009 (Assignment: Software Development).
Environment: .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0, C#, ADO.NET, VISUAL STUDIO 2017, VB-6, C++, PERL, MS SQL, MIPC, XML, CEPM, INFRAGISTICS, SVN, TFS, GIT, REMEDY, CLEARQUEST, WIKI, ADDM.
Role: Analyst, Developer, Support Engineer
YLA (Your Learning Advantage): YLA is an eLearning package where information is well structured. The program instructs user through asking questions, indicating relevant information that need to be answered & walking the user through entire solution if a mistake is made. It contains two editions, Home & Library, with two different products, MathsWiz & EnglishWiz. Product is secured through hardware lock (dongle). YLAAdmin: This is an administrative tool to maintain backend jobs. YLAEntry: This is a data entry program to edit data pertaining to lessons & its tutorials. Designed & development several screens. Responsible for Maintenance & support of applications.
Environment: VB-6, MS SQL, VSS, Install Creator Pro.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: