Organized and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple priorities with a positive attitude. Willingness to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals.
• Assists caseworkers with administrative duties including but not limited to case notes, documentation and information gathering
• Gathers information for collateral contacts, input into the agency's electronic data system
• Ensures children in substitute care meet the timelines for medical, dental, mental health and CANS assessment
• Completes funding requests and service requests
• Assist families with completion of required forms and coordination of appointments
• Conducts face to face contacts not to exceed one every 3 months or 4 per year on an assigned case
• Assists with transportation as necessary
• Provides visitation supervision coverage
• Supports the engagement of the client; supports the rapport or the helping relationship with the client and contributes to the comprehensive child and family assessments
• Supports the development of a case plan with the family; casework decision-making; essential casework activities designed to facilitate change; and contributes to the review and evaluation of client progress, serving as liaison between Caseworker and Client
• Support Staff in Child Welfare to ensure the smooth flow of necessary documents to support caseworkers in completing their assignments
• Serves as receptionist, answering phones and directing calls and processing outgoing and incoming mail
• Prepare and process medical requests and payment forms; review medical account transactions to determine action; and maintain and organize filing systems for resolved and pending medical transactions
• Prepares and administers purchase orders (PO)
• Investigates and develops new supply sources
• Responds to internal and external Inquiries in a courteous manner; provides information within the area of assignment; resolves complaints in an efficient and timely manner
• Performs PO management to include trouble shooting PO issues, invoice reconciliation, investigating PO status, adjusting line items and closing POs.
• Performs PO renewals in accordance with Purchasing & Contracts process and procedure
• Performs contract administration on assigned Blanket and/or Contract POs that are used by multiple departments
• Prepares goods and services solicitations
• Coordinates the solicitation process including pre-solicitation, bid opening and award; to include documenting results for public record; when applicable, prepares agenda items for awarding solicitations
• Follows-up with departments to ensure the supplier meets the terms of the agreement; serves as liaison, if necessary, to resolve disputes.
• Performs PO cost analysis to include PO spend by department and/or vendor
• Drafts and prepares various reports and correspondence
• Maintains a variety of automated and manual records and files
• Responds to public inquiries in a courteous manner; provides information within the area of assignment or forwards more complex or unusual inquiry to appropriate personnel; compiles documents for records requests;
assists suppliers with on-line supplier registration process; resolves complaints in an efficient and timely manner.
• Prepares, assembles and proofreads solicitation documents and related correspondence using standard or customized template documents; ensures the timely distribution of addenda, legal notices and related documents to bidders and contractors.
• Inputs, proofreads and maintains solicitation and contract document clauses and templates in the database for use by Buyers and Contracts Specialists
• Creates and updates entries in the various databases and computer systems; locates files in the various databases and computer systems
• Sets up and maintains electronic and hard copies of public record files
• Prepares spreadsheets and reports to summarize solicitation activities
• Performs internet inquires and other research to assist with data collection for solicitation evaluations
• Schedules conference rooms for meetings; arranges for and sets up recording equipment and telecommunication
equipment for meetings
• Maintains a variety of automated and manual logs, records and files; receives, sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing correspondence and other related materials; performs a variety of record keeping, filing, indexing and other general clerical work
• Review and correct time cards on behalf of the Purchasing and Contracts department for submission to the Payroll department
• Process and reconcile cash and credit card payments for blue print purchases
• Order and maintain office supplies
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: