Results-focused business professional with strength in leadership, organizing and motivating a team and managing reports and necessary documentation. Proactive leader with strengths in communication and collaboration. Proficient in leveraging commitment within the team and communication and critical thinking skills to promote tasks being done on time with great quality of work, even when challenges arise. Adept at managing concurrent objectives to promote efficiency and influence positive outcomes.
· Assist with, initiate, investigate, and/or plan correction activities, as required, when nonconformances are identified and lead or support the resolution and closure.
· Support and influence suppliers to drive to true root cause and implement effective corrective actions.
· Track and trend established metrics and report them in a clear and concise manner for weekly, monthly, and quarterly PMR's and production meetings.
· Recognize opportunities for innovation and streamlining of business processes to ensure optimal efficiency.
· Liaison between Vice President of Monterey, client, and employees to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
· Troubleshoot complications with Access database, SFTP and Citrix applications
· Between 2017 and 2020, grew staffing from twelve employees to forty, while keeping retention rates high
· In 2016, we had twenty five percent of VA record processing, now we own 100% and are continuing to expand our knowledge of QTC operations.
· Responded to queries from our clients regarding Veterans claims.
· Troubleshoot minor issues within system software.
· Worked with other team members to create and implement a new training procedure.
· Used database to ensure team members were meeting accuracy and productivity standards.
· Was promoted to lead team after six months of employment.
· Was promoted to Director after five months of being a team lead.
· Trained seven employees before being promoted, which resulted in our workload growing.
Job Titles Held: