Results-focused IT Professional, with strengths in quickly learning on the job, as well as delivering tasks in a timely manner and under budget. Brings strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excels at collaborating with others. Leverages over twenty years of experience, leadership, and knowledge to successfully garner results. Adept at managing concurrent objectives to promote efficiency and influence positive outcomes. Constantly learns new and cutting-edge technologies. Thrives in both a team setting and as an individual contributor. Skilled at developing positive, long-lasting relationships with clients.
· Relationship Management
· Contract negotiation
· Decision-making skills
· Vendor/partner relationships
· Infrastructure development
· Product development and improvement
· Client Management and Support
· Client Relationship
· SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019
· Office 365
· Netwrix Data Classification / Concept Search
· Relational DB development - Oracle, SQL, MSAccess
· Programming Languages - Visual Basic, HTML, PL/SQL
· Tools used - Crystal Reports, WordPerfect, Microsoft Tools
· Sole Engineer and Support resource for all of Global EY to handle Concept Search / Netwrix Data Classification that works with our SharePoint environments to build our metadata, taxonomies and data classifications.
· Part of the Initial SharePoint Infrastructure team introducing SharePoint 1st at EY
· Responsible for making the plans and documentations for all the NFRs related to getting SharePoint stood up, working with various stakeholders from Network, Monitoring, Scheduling, Capacity, Operations, IAM, getting it approved, implemented and handed over for maintenance.
· Solely in charge of making sure all the deployments were done and we got SharePoint up and running at EY. Got monetary kudos award from stake holders and partners for accomplishing this
· Organized data and modeled information for use in key decision-making.
· Facilitated continuous improvement initiatives with successful changes affecting all areas of operations.
· Planned, scheduled and controlled installation processes from start to finish to ensure all project requirements are delivered on time.
· Implemented procedural updates to correct deficiencies and improve operations.
· Led cross-functional teams in systems integration projects.
· Defined technical integration strategy and developed integration plans.
· Status updates to keep upper management informed and to reach goals.
· Designed and delivered mission-critical infrastructure to maintain consistent availability and performance.
· In charge of building and maintaining our projects infrastructure from a hardware and software perspective.
· Part of the development team for Account Management and Provisioning System (AMPS), a Web-based system used to support the processing for new hires, organization and location transfers, and voluntary terminations. AMPS streamlined provisioning and deprovision processes by automating the workflow, assigning tasks to workgroups, and recording the completion of those tasks from its inception to bringing it live to Production.
· Technical lead and developer to maintain & support for EY Roll Call which was used to account for all EY Employees during disasters, crisis and other critical times like hurricanes, fires, and other events.
· In charge of EY Inventory notification where we maintained database of lost and stolen laptops and other peripherals to protect EY data from outside entities
· Worked with the Records & Information Management for EY where we had to move data from a 120 different countries and locations to our EY Records Management Software for Compliance purposes.
· Learnt Lotus Notes development and programming to solely maintain & support our EY Payroll Mailing System which mailed out the EY Payroll Information to all employees every 15 days and required a lot of confidentiality given the sensitive nature of the data involved.
· Worked on the Y2K work for the projects I was involved in along with working to process the separation of EY and Cap Gemini
Was the Lead Oracle Database developer and in charge of running Business Objects reports for our EY Recruiting Information System (EYRIS).
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: