Client-focused Integration Engineer with experience in all phases of the Service Delivery process. Experienced working in customer facing roles with Tier 1 Telecom Operators in US and around the world.
Opera SoftwareMountain View, CAService Delivery Engineer
Working as a Service Delivery Engineer in the Network Solutions Division of Opera. Role involves being the Technical point of contact and engagement, as well as end to end responsible for the solution delivery process for a key customer - Verizon Wireless. Successfully deployed Video Optimization solution on customer bare-metal infrastructure and now working to migrate the solution to an Openstack based Cloud deployment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Being technical point of contact for various teams within the Verizon Wireless organization
• Technical sales support - Pre Sales engineering support, provide technical input into proposals
• Customer requirements capture, solution design and Network Integration- Currently focused on delivering the solution on Cloud.
• Solution deployment and Testing including creating solution documentations like MoPs, Acceptance test document etc.
• Technical account management responsibilities like managing client relationship, working with Product, Engineering and QA to ensure customer success by timely resolution of customer issues.
• Customer support - Troubleshoot issues, raising/responding to internal/customer tickets (jira) and carrying support pager during FOAs.
• Partner integration support - Supporting international sales partner with supports tickets and relationship building.
• Providing on site or remote training for our product.
Ericsson USPlano, TXConsultant - SME
Consulting for AT&T Network Planning & Engineering team as a SME on Ericsson Multiservice Proxy platform. This platform has a major deployment in the Production environment.The role includes:
• Providing ongoing support to AT&T Production deployment activities as well as driving solution development in order to meet the customer's expectations
• Provide SME leadership and consulting support to NP&E on complex tasks involving Multiservice Proxy and End to End data call
• Analyse and undertake initiatives to improve the processes, procedures, and tools utilized by the NP&E team
• Interface between AT&T NP&E and Ericsson implementation, Life Cycle Management and Solution Architect teams to ensure service delivery meets customer's expectations
• Test Object list creation and execution for new software and feature deployments
• Prepare MoPs and review Solution Descriptions for AT&T Production deployment
• End to End data call flow troubleshooting
• Create Call Flows and NP&E specific documents for all Production environment
Ericsson AustraliaMelbourne, AustraliaServices Engineer
Worked as a Services Engineer in the TV and Media domain.This multifaceted role involved working as a Solution Architect, Systems Integrator and Support Engineer of Ericsson WAP gateway MIEP and Multiservice Proxy.
• As an SA in Global Service Delivery group of Ericsson, the role involved designing the Low Level Design of the Multiservice Proxy gateway solution. Consulting with the customer to understand the requirements and design and customize the solution to best cater the customers needs.
• As an SI in the Global Service Delivery group of Ericsson, the role involved installing and integrating the Ericsson Multiservice Proxy and WAP gateway at different customer sites, followed by Acceptance testing.
• As a part of the Ericsson Global Support organisation, the Support Engineer role involved Second line technical global support to the Ericsson Multiservice Proxy and WAP gateway product. This role involved resolving technical issues of varied severity as well as carrying a 12/7 rostered follow the sun Support pager.
Ericsson AustraliaSydney, AustraliaUNIX Admin - GNOC Vodafone Hutchison Australia
Worked a UNIX Administrator at the Ericsson Network Operation Center for VHA. Servicing 200+ UNIX server.Worked full time from June 2008 to December 2008 and then supported the UNIX team in between SI and support projects of Ericsson WAP gateway(Role described above)
• Commissioning new UNIX servers as part of projects
• Troubleshooting and resolving UNIX related issues in Solaris, Linux, HPUX and AIS servers.
• Tested new server builds and upgrades before introducing into production environment
• Carried 24 hr UNIX support pager and solved emergencies under high pressure environment where the operators services were down causing lose to revenue
• Updating DNS, daily run tests, system admin tasks (providing access etc.) and supporting other teams with UNIX related issues
Linux, Openstack, VMWare
HTTP, LDAP, TCP/IP,RADIUS, DNS, SNMP
Mysql, Oracle db
Veritas - VCS, VVM
Understanding of Mobile Network Infrastructure
Basic shell scripting
Education and Training
Monash UniversityMelbourne, AustraliaBachelor of Telecommunications Engineering (Honours)