Results-driven team member with a dedicated and determined approach to meeting all guest requirements. Skilled at reviewing and inspecting team members and work to check quality and productivity.
- Knowledge of Guest Service fundamentals and experience building a guest first team culture
- Skills in guest engagement; problem solving and resolution
- Knowledge of retail business fundamentals: department sales trends, inventory management, guest shopping patterns, pricing and promotions strategies
- Experience leading a team of hourly team members; including skills in interviewing, developing, coaching, evaluating and retaining talent
- Lead a team of passionate and knowledgeable Guest Advocates and Front of Store Attendants who strive to exceed guest service expectations by focusing on decreasing wait time, friendly guest interaction and service recovery
- Understand sales goals, plan and execute daily/weekly workload to deliver on store sales goals and guest engagement
- Personalize recognition and appreciation to reinforce critical guest service behaviors and promote a positive team and guest centric culture
- Lead a culture of accountability through clear expectations and performance management (observe, recognize and coach) on critical Service and Engagement behaviors
- Quickly respond to any negative guest shopping experience by de-escalating the situation and ensuring my team understands and feels supported to make things right for the guest
- Assess the front of store experience and anticipate and/or react with urgency to any scheduling needs based on fluctuations in guest traffic and sales
- Be a champion of physical and digital offerings to ensure your team can inform, educate and promote the suite of benefits, features, and offerings that enhance their shopping experience (Including REDcard and Wallet)
- Close knowledge and skill gaps through training and experiences
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance; lead team to work in the same way and hold others accountable to this commitment
-Directly managed both the Produce and Meat departments and their teams.
-Created, organized, and maintained schedules of all team members in my respective departments.
-Crafted learning plans for team members to guarantee they would timely learn all training and core roles need of them
-Worked directly with the Food Executive Team Lead and the other Productions Team Leaders to effectively lead departments to exceed standards and quality around all productions departments. Ensuring all guest needs were met and all guest issues/questions were answered in a timely manner.
-Assisted in maintaining top food safety scores across all production departments by keeping all team members accountable and educating them how to prevent all violations that could occur.
-Mentored Team Members interested in advancement be creating goals, assigning them small projects to lead, and educating them of experiences that I have encountered.
-Effectively hold corrective action meetings with Team Members to fix issues that they were encountering, and educating them with ways to fix any issues that may be occurring.
-Managed sales across multiple departments by researching yearly, monthly, and weekly trends to identify strengths and weaknesses for each department identifying areas needing of improvement, and where their successes were.
-Cross-trained across all departments of the store to become knowledgeable of all work centers enabling me to properly answer and guest inquires, questions, or direct guests to accurate locations.
-Work along with fellow Executive Team Leader and Team Leaders to create a cohesive work environment and atmosphere where all employees enjoy coming in to work and want to succeed.
-Assisted the Production Team Leaders with required tasks.
-Maintained proper in stocks be accurately ordering product to meet demands.
-Helped to have top food safety scores around all departments yearly.
-Trained all newly hired employees to ensure that they were knowledgeable of all required duties and goals for each production department.
-Cross trained in all departments in production such as Produce, Meat, Deli, Bakery, and Starbucks to help meat guest demands during peak hours of operation for their respective departments.
-Helped keep all team members updated on changes that happened in all productions departments by keeping informed and in contact with my Team Leader and Executive Team Leaders.
-Maintain brand and appearance of all areas of the store varying from grocery, cosmetics, domestics, electronics, etc.
-Provide excellent guest service and knowledge to answer any questions with a friendly upbeat attitude
-Worked in multiple departments with different teams to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
-Handled different processes around the store such as backstocking, cashiering, pulling items from stockrooms, guest service.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: