A seasoned purchasing/procurement professional with proven record in cost and quality management (ensuring best value for money).
Excellent communication skills, Project Management, work well in a diverse organization, excellent negotiator, good knowledge in market research, deep knowledge in budgeting and Cost analysis, Record keeping , excellent knowledge in SAP
· Ensured prequalification and classification vendors/suppliers and ensure that vendors meet all criteria listed by UNICEF/UN to suppliers list. This also involves conducting supplier verification via third party contracting and yearly supplier performance evaluation
· Collaborateded with other sections to prepare annual procurement/ supply plans to ensure timely provision of goods and services.
· Sourced and procured goods works and services in accordance with UNICEF supply policy
· Prepared solicitation documents and enquiries for goods, works and services in liaison with user department and undertook bidding process.
· Prepared bid evaluation reports, contracts and other related procurement documentation.
· Monitoring contracts performance and expediting of orders to ensure timely delivery and processing of payments.
· Ensured that all risk mitigation processes are applied before final award of contracts to vendors.
· Maintained supply audit trail, prepared and harmonized weekly supply/procurement update/status reports.
· Ensured materials and services supplied meet established standards, survey markets for latest trends in prices, availability, delivery and quality, and ensure that applicable policies, practices and procedures are understood and complied by suppliers.
· Monitored and kept reports on supplier's performance, noting current and/or potential challenges and assisted with contract/purchase order modifications.
• Ensured that sourcing and supply of goods and services comply with FAR/USAID procurement policy guidelines
• Prepared and issued bid solicitation documents to vendors, placing adverts on print media (based on anticipated procurement value)
• Identified, verified and evaluated all potential suppliers
• Coordinated procurement activities with the Program Managers to ensure timely and satisfactory delivery of goods and services.
• Coordinated Technical Evaluation Committees (TEC)/Selection Committees by outlining selection criteria as contained in the RFQ/RFP, compiling Comparative Bid Analysis Statement, Bid Analysis Summary, endured Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest Declaration Forms are duly signed, and writing Negotiation Memos stating justification for the recommendation for award to the winning vendor(s).
• Negotiated with vendors to ensure best and final offer is within reasonable
• Ensured that suppliers/vendors are meeting contractual terms and performance expectations, internal compliance is met and maintained; pricing is accurate, service levels are met or exceeded
Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) United Kingdom
2019- Certified Member and Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered), Nigeria
2009 – Graduate Member and Proficiency Certificate in Management
Football, Swimming, Cooking
Job Titles Held: