I currently work at Walgreen's pharmacy as a Senior Pharmacy Technician. I was promoted to Senior Technician after only just over a years work in the pharmacy. This position is one that usually takes several years to be promoted too. I was promoted to this position before other Technicians that had trained me. I have worked for Walgreen's for 6 years now and I have perfect attendance, I have never called in sick nor have I ever been late for work.
Current PTCB license
Current Oregon Pharmacy Technician license
- I currently am in charge of the schedule for all Pharmacy Technicians at my store, as well as help other stores find Technicians to cover shifts
- I am in charge of training new hire Pharmacy Technicians.
- I am known to my superiors and co-workers to come in on my days off and to stay late at work.
- I assist the Pharmacy manager in our inventory management.
- I have a great relationship with our patients.
- I am in charge of the monthly outdated medication returns.
- I participate in ordering medications for our stock.
- I have perfect attendance for all 6 years I have worked for Walgreens.
Instead of attending a Pharmacy Technician school. I applied for my state license, and started on the job training at Walgreens. I spent 4 months studying for the PTCB exam on my own, and then took my PTCB exam. I scored highly on the test.
I am 23 years old. I do not have children and am not yet married. I bought my first house at the age of 21. I consider myself to be very responsible. In my free time I enjoy doing home improvement projects, photography, and spending time with my dogs and family.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: