More than 20 years of banking experience. Dependable, team worker and responsible to work duties. Have good work attitude and good relationship with superiors and other colleagues.
Summary of Skills
Strong problem solver
Customer service mindset
Helped in improving work flow and control processes.
Promoted from Settlement Assistant, Junior Officer, Officer to Senior Officer during the employment years.
Senior Officer, FX/MM Settlement03/2001 to 09/2015 Bank J. Safra Sarasin LtdSingapore
1. Carrying out day-to-day Operational activities:
a) Verify and process payment Wire Transfer In/Out (Mt103 and 202COV), Cash/check transactions
b) Signature verification on client's wire transfer instruction by mail/fax
c) Verify and process Forex and Money Market Interbank trades
d) Matching confirmation via swift MT300/MT320/MT305/MT306
e) Checking the daily reconciliation
f) Covering duty for team member
2. Provide Operational support to traders, front offices and clients:-
a) By meeting the payment/settlement cut off time
b) Verify and process payments/orders efficiently
3. Assisting my boss in changing new correspondent agent and counter-party. Eg. Setting up the new payment settlement instruction, sending swift broadcast of our new correspondent agent and counter-party, informing front offices, traders of the changed of agents.
4. Assisting in changing of new banking system for Payment & FX/MM team, in-charge of quarterly testing for system upgraded and bug fixed.
5. Training new staff in our team.
6. Liaise with front offices, traders, customers, correspondent agents and counter-parties via phone or email on payment/settlement/trade confirmation issues. Eg. Non-receipt of funds, late receipt of funds, OD interest payment, unmatched confirmation.
Admin Assistant, Payment Dept02/1998 to 02/2001 The Asahi Bank Ltd Singapore
1. Handling client's account opening and closing
2. Processing wire transfer IN/OUT (MT103, 202COV)
3. Processing cash/check transaction
4. Handling phone call/query from client on payment matter.
Teller 12/1993 to 12/2006 Overseas Union Bank Ltd Singapore
1. Front-line services, cash/check deposit and withdrawal
2. Handling client's account opening and closing
3. Processing wire transfer IN/OUT (MT103, 202COV)
4. Handling phone call/query from client on payment matter
Diploma : Business Administration and Marketing 1997TMC Business SchoolSingapore
Certificate: Information Technology1997TMC Computer School Singapore