• Worked as a Field Service/Tech Support Engineer in the North and South America.
• Provide installation, repair, and maintenance support for Cyberknife Radio Surgical Systems.
• System service consists of Electronic, Robotic, Pneumatic and High Voltage circuits.
• Extensive knowledge of Linear Accelerator, Computer Networks, Unix and Windows Server platforms.
• Self management of schedule and work priorities to ensure that urgent customer requirements are fulfilled.
• Participate in local sales opportunities for service contracts and equipment revenue programs.
• Manage repair parts cycle times, tools and test equipment calibration cycles and customer service logs in compliance with company policy.
• Developed and Delivered new product training programs for Field Service and Training Development.
• Coach, mentor and train Field Service Engineers on both technical and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs as well as Visual Basic Computer programming software.
• Instructor for advanced level training for new product development.
· Provide level 2-onsite Customer and Field Engineer support for Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT products utilizing internal escalation process in the Central part of the U.S.
· Worked as an Online Center Engineer utilizing remote service diagnostic tools including Linux, Unix and Windows driven programs. Strong knowledge of Networks, HIS/RIS, PACS and Dicom protocols.
· Drive Material & Purchased Service initiatives for modality to help achieve Material OP for assigned territory.
· Coach and train Field Engineers to insure technical and customer's skills meet or exceed business needs.
· Lead projects in areas of product serviceability, reliability, and quality trend analysis as well as support new product introduction.
· Exceptional knowledge of electronic and network troubleshooting utilizing schematics and test equipment.
· Work with Modality / Service Engineering, Product Engineering and field support specialists to drive product quality, serviceability, and resolve formal customer escalations.
· Maintained up-to-date knowledge of modality products, service expertise, and tools.
· Identify field process improvements such as pre-PM work, PM cycle time, field-based technical training to support use of remote diagnostic troubleshooting tools and processes in the field
· Own service operational metrics, including but not limited to PM completion rates, inventory management, customer satisfaction scores, and overall cost controls.
· Develop and lead a highly effective service delivery team including development, staffing, training, and field service engineer effectiveness
· Drive financial growth and profitability through active support of new equipment sales, installations, upgrades, contract revenue growth and retention.
· Responsible for financial management and growth by understanding the impacts that key decisions have on the field.
· Handle Regional expenses to achieve annual operating profit target including but not limited to travel, overtime, parts and inventory management.
· Motivate employees and drive a positive cohesive cross-functional work atmosphere.
Responsible for employee development, including coaching, mentoring and finding opportunities for improvement and advancement
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: