Results-focused management professional offering 25 years of progressive leadership experience. Transforms high-potential staff into outstanding leaders who demonstrate the creativity and savvy that is critical to financial and operational success. Accomplished banking strategist with success in enhancing operational efficiencies, streamlining business processes, leading organizations through critical transitions, and implementing cost control initiatives.
●Influential leadership in all operational, financial, audit, compliance and business strategies within a multibillion-dollar financial services corporation in NYC Metro and surrounding Boroughs. ● Accomplishments include:
* Increased Audit results internally from 67% to 94.2%;
* Lowered compliance errors by 36%; ◦
* DevelopedTraining materials all branch employees on reducing fraud at teller level which resulted in lowering losses of over 28%; ◦
* Formulated cost efficiencies by reassessing existing monthly audit assessment and developed new strategy of quality versus quantity. Improved Store FTE Expense by 16%. ◦
* Demonstrated leadership and oversight on complex projects and high-level assignments. Process Flow origination, E2E documentation
* Subject Matter Expert on detailing vendor requirements, significant training functions, and process development on back office procedures, critical out of box problem resolution.Leading valued operational expert.
* In-depth knowledge, ownership and implementation of: Teller services, New Account opening process, loss management, internal audit, compliance, ATM's, Customer Service expectations, relo's, consolidations and closure of retail banks, back office check processing, imaging, general ledger balancing, risk mitigation, information systems, distribution strategy, complex solution recovery, IT, testing and upgrades, gap analysis, and root cause identification. Mentored, coached and trained 15 team members.
(FORMERLY WAMU), West Palm Beach, Florida (2001 - 2010) VP, Group Operations Manager; AVP, Risk Operations Manager (1987-1997), (formerly Great Western Bank) ● Leadership oversight of 350+ retail bank locations in the states of Florida and Georgia - ensured the achievement of all corporate and government regulated operations/audit/compliance. Mentored, coached and trained 25+ team members directly.indirectly over 2,750 branch personnel. ● Spearheaded efforts to drive process improvements and growth across Retail Bank network.
* Rated in top five in every operational category for three straight years; * Nominated internally by Sr. Management to lead & coach to global problem solving, and provide guidance outside my particular area to those not meeting expectations. ◦
* Recognized as a Lead Subject Matter Expert - leading and participating in over 100 project teams related to policy and procedure enhancements, end-to-end functions, Root Cause Analysis, determining gaps, rendering solutions and leading implementation projects with entire East Coast markets. ◦
* Pioneered the development and implementation of a statewide loss recognition program and enhanced participation from the field that resulted in potential company saves of over $15 million annually.
* Successfully managed & introduced process improvement to backlog in Lending Operations Center from processing over 1,200 loans monthly taking more than 120 days to close to just slightly over 30 days to closure within in 90 day period.
* Volunteered and directed all finance collection and record keeping plus ticket sales program for annual Sunfest Music Festival in West Palm Beach for over 15 years.
Minor in Organizational Management - Graduation December 2015 - Indian River State College A.S. Graduate in Legal Studies (Paralegal)
Florida Banking Association - Director Emeritus, Supervisory Academy 2003-2007
Education Foundation 2005 - 2010
Audit, Retail, Retail Marketing, Operations, Operations Manager, Subject Matter Expert, Collection, Finance, Lending, Loans, Problem Solving, Process Improvement Root Cause Analysis, Sales, Sales Program, Solutions, Training, Boundaries, Budgets, Check Processing, Customer Service, Documentation, Financial Services, Gap Analysis, General Ledger, Imaging, Internal Audit, Mitigation, New Account, Problem Resolution, Process Development, Process Flow, Retail Sales, Scheduling, Testing, Cost Control, Engineer, Financial Management, HR, Integration,Implementation Expert, Operations Management, Remediation, Restructuring, Sales Director, AML, BSA, Business Systems Analysis, Implementation, Paralegal
Job Titles Held: