- Processing legacy hardware out of the data center facilities
- Moving large enterprise equipment
- Lift up to 49lbs and participate in team lifts of 50+ lbs
- Hard drive removal and destruction
- Creating/attaching labels and barcodes
- Updating progress through a web ticketing systems
- Documenting procedures
- Escalating concerns to senior technicians and managers as needed/required
- Work with basic PC components and hardware:
HDD/SSD/Flash/Removable storage media
- Monitored systems in operation and input commands to troubleshoot areas.
- Performed server backups and changed and replaced backup tapes daily
- Removed malware, ransomware and other threats from laptops and desktop systems.
- Worked with bladerunner, mobility, boost, decom gordon, infra, top gun and cat finder.
Ensure safety and security for contractor organization Provide protection of personnel, programs, resources and facility clients
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: