Automation Test Engineer with 5 years of experience in IT industry for Web based, Client/Server applications withabilities and expertise in Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber and automated testing in different in frameworks like; DDT,BDD, as well as all relevant test cycles within the SDLC. Well experience with automated testing tools such as SeleniumWebDriver, Cucumber with Gherkin language, and Maven. Well-experienced in writing SQL queries for Backend Testingas well as a background in testing API Web Services using POSTMAN for manual API and Rest/RestAssured library for APIAutomation. Experience with design and development in Java programming language. Worked with CI/CD – automateda Jenkins job for Smoke Tests.
Test Management : Jira
Testing Tools : Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Gherkin, TestNG, JUnit, Jenkins, Git, GitHub & SharePoint, POSTMAN, RESTful, Rest Assured, Front-End, Back-End & API Testing .
Languages : Java, SQL, HTML, CSS.
Frameworks : Behavior Data Driven Framework, Framework- Hybrid Framework, Page Object Model (POM).
OS : Windows, Mac
Databases : RDS, Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, MongoDB
Project Building Tools : Maven
Version Control System : Git, GitHub
Methodologies : Agile, Waterfall
IDEs : Eclipse, Intellije
Project: Policy support team is involved in developing and maintaining all the policy flows from legacy applications to new databases designed for modernized applications accross business insurance portfolio. This team serves as hub for multiple agile teams in the program and provide them the required data by customizing the existing API'sor developing new API's.
- Involved in User Story Analysis, Test Planning, Test Execution and Defect Management.
- Reviewing Test Cases of team members to ensure coverage and correctness.
- Play a part in System Demo's, Daily Stand-ups, Iteration Planning and Project Deliverable meetings.
- Creating and enhancing scripts for automation testing for new stories after acceptance.
- Performed Data driven using Apache POI for test data creation in different environments.
- Used Maven as build Management tool, Git for Version Control, Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Execution of Smoke test scripts using Selenium Web Driver after each successfully built deployment.
- Involved in Functional and Regression testing during the various phases of development using Selenium WebDriver.
- Used Jira for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes,and update bug status.
- Performed back-end testing by writing SQL queries to fetch testing data and validate that data with Front-End.
- Writing queries in MongoDB, verify data and compare with Oracle.
-Assigning work and supporting the offshore team for quality-related activities.
Project: Automated End-to-End Test Automation Framework for web application services. The Framework is geared towards UI testing with some API testing components.
- Actively participated in Agile Scrum by attending Daily Scrum, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo and Sprint Retro meetings.
- Reviewed, analyzed User Stories and provided feedback for Definition of Done and Acceptance Criteria in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Well-experienced in writing Test Plans, Test Reports, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases based on documented User Stories.
- Experience with Selenium Automation using Selenium WebDriver, Java, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, and Cucumber.
- Developed automation Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Java, JUnit and Maven.
- Designed and developed Automation Framework in Selenium WebDriver using Behavior Driven approach like Cucumber BDD.
- Used Maven as build Management tool, Git for Version Control, Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Jira for Defect-Tracking tool.
- Implemented BDD Framework using Cucumber and created Step Definitions and Feature Files using Gherkin language.
- Used POM (Page Object Model) design to develop Selenium WebDriver Framework using Java.
- Used Jenkins for build execution and sending status mail to the team if build fails.
- Developed Data-Driven Framework using Selenium WebDriver, JUnit and Maven.
- Executed automated Test Cases for Regression and analyzed test failure for defects.
- Executed manual and automated Test Cases and logged defect in Jira.
- Used Eclipse IDE for the creation of automation scripts written in Java
- Performed Back-end Testing by writing SQL queries to fetch testing data and validate that data with front-end.
- Testing (both Functional and Automated) with Chrome, Firefox, and IE.
- Well versed in using Version Control System – Git on Web-Based hosting service – GitHub.
Worked as a QA Analyst, coordinated the planning, implementation and maintenance of all informationtechnology and relevant products
- Collaborated with QA and development teams to support release planning, estimation and deliveryprocesses using Agile methodologies.
- Involved in Business Requirements Analysis meeting and provided feedback to improve testability of each requirement.
- Manually executed Test Scenarios, Test Cases manually and verified the actual results based on expected results.
- Identified bugs, analyzed, prioritized and generated reports by creating queries.
- Reported the defects to development team on periodic basis and retesting the defects as fixed.
- Checked the data flow through the front end to the back end and used the SQL queries to extract the data from database to validate it at the back end.
- Managed individual test cycles, reported bugs and worked with other analysts and developers to resolve the issues.
- Created and run Manual and Automated Tests to ensure new functionality does not negatively impact the end-user experience.
- Supported development team through deployments and production issues.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: