Having often taken the road less traveled, I have accumulated a wide and unique blend of unconventional experiences, insights, and methods working with small companies, start-ups, and multi-billion-dollar companies.
Combining passion with pragmatism; professional experience with academics; I have learned to appreciate the value of failing fast, building on success, and never being complacent.
Working with virtual teams across the globe, I have been involved with digital transformations, re-engineering processes and policies, establishing and managing governance, and enabling innovation; all in service of increasing revenue and long-term company growth.
Seeking like-minded teams passionate about their products and services and the role they play in their market.
· Charged by the COO to found, design, and implement a Sales Operations function. Identified and deployed solutions that led to a ~380%+ increase in win rate for competitive bids, and a ~160%+ increase in overall win rates across an international consulting business.
· Transformed the Sales & Services Organizations' attitude toward sales data, forecasting, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM), resulting in an increased utilization rate from 30% to 99.7%.
· Redesigned, trained, deployed, and managed new sales management practices founded upon CRM, Data Visualization, Sales Templates, and in-house software that improved revenue acquisition win rates, turnover, and deal size.
· In cooperation with the VP of Consulting and the IT organization, automated critical end of year performance management processes for all staff. Reduced overhead time spent on these tasks from more than two hours to under 10 minutes per year.
· Working with CFO, developed and deployed data governance and algorithms to automate the quarterly forecasting process: reduced variance to actuals from more than $5m to less than $163k off actuals; the most accurate of all Black & Veatch portfolio of companies.
· 2019:Addition to Responsibilities- Offering Development Program
· Partnered with CTO to design, implement, train and manage transformative new process for innovation; focused on improving existing B2B offerings, and development of new offerings and solutions. Resulted in complete realignment of company around an offerings-based strategy and the entry of the company into a new market sector with a new offering within six months.
· 2020:Addition to Responsibilities- Long Term Strategic Focus Program
· Developed a proprietary methodology that resulted in unique analytical insights and facilitated clarity of company competitive position relative to established competitors and new entrants for use in strategic realignment of company and in Board of Directors presentations.
· With the VP of Sales, built upon the original Sales Operations successes by deploying further automation and software logic to reduce choke points in the sales process.
· In partnership with COO, performed the analysis and read out that prevented the company from spending more than $2.5m on software the company did not need.
Metrojojo was described by industry magazines as the "Airbnb of Wedding Photography", enabling a trusted international marketplace for the pricing, contracting, and delivery of wedding and engagement photography services. Established as a counter to the over-centralization, and high ad costs of sites like "theknot" that lacked competition.
· Trust-as-a-Service start-up in the international wedding & bridal industry space.
· Acquired many of the world's top wedding photographers as marketplace providers and facilitated cross-border transactions.
· Gained hands-on experience in Foreign Currency Exchange (FOREX), Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA) Value-Added-Tax structures and use of cryptocurrencies.
· Popular media link: https://www.slrlounge.com/metrojojo-airbnb-wedding-photography/
· Owned P&L responsibility for Reliant Energy's $150m B2C Residential Acquisition business, creating and marketing energy plans and products to more than 300,000 Texans annually through direct, web, indirect, and channel sales.
· Achieved 5-year record count, margin and revenue, directly attributed to personal slate of new products launched.
· Reduced product complexity and choice by more than 50% while increasing revenue and customer count.
· Worked with marketing, finance, and legal to develop and deliver successful, innovative products on aggressive schedules.
· Negotiated with vendors for promotional bundles resulting in increased conversion, reduced attrition, and improved customer lifecycle value.
· Developed and ran full scale analytics around attrition, conversions, ROI of new initiatives, Customer Lifecycle Value, and product margin.
· Reliant BrokerConnect: Led a digital transformation of Reliant's B2B Mid-Markets indirect sales platform to utilize the vast datasets created and increase captured revenue and decrease time-to-contract.
· Contributed to a record year for BrokerConnect topping $40m in sales.
· 2011-2012: Contractor for Reliant Energy C&I Account Management handling large Commercial & Industrial Accounts in Texas and the New England markets.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: