Hardworking and disciplined with strong program management and team leadership skills. Adept at improving company policies, educating workers and resolving problems with a proactive approach. .Strong work ethic with a professional negotiation and conflict resolution attributes.
- Self-motivated enthusiastic individual with a diversified background in manufacturing
Responsible for planning , implementing and overseeing company's employee safety at work.
- Responsible of Processes workers compensation documentation and maintaining records for accidents/injuries (300 logs).
- Coordinate with biological and hazardous waste companies in the area for immediate dispositioning for hazard material disposal purposes.
- Execute monthly inspections of AED units , emergency light system, fire extinguishers , eye wash station etc.
- Create and implement safety plans while ensuring that they are being followed daily .
- Conduct safety observation reports on a regular basis, depending on the length of the project.
- Attend safety walks and inspections before or during each project to analyze safety risks. Educate employees on safety standards and expectations as well as safe machinery operation.
- Provide recommendations for improving safety in the workplace in warehouses, factories, or offices. - Investigate accidents that occur onsite and identify possible causes of the accident.
-Suggests revisions to production methods and employee activity that does not meet health and safety codes.
- Orders safety gear and supplies for workplace. - Oversees use of dangerous chemicals and machinery.
- Runs emergency drills to gauge employee readiness.
- Writes and revises company safety handbook.
- Consults with company manager regarding the implementation of new safety procedures.
- Ensure the development, implementation and updating of required written safety and health programs and plans. These may include, as needed: -Hazard Communication Program Exposure Control Program (Bloodborne Pathogens, TB) -Hazard Assessment and Personal Protective Equipment Program (PPE) -Respiratory Protection Program Chemical Hygiene Plan (including Lab Safety) -Hazard Communication Program Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) -Confined Space Entry Program Emergency Action Plan
- Create and executed a safe and healthy work environment for employees, taking precautionary measures against damage and accidents, training employees on more effective, managing resources, solving technical issues, developing and implementing strategies and supervising orders for quality check.
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Assist with the onboarding process of new hires.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Conduct annual reviews for staff performance . - Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Ability to set daily/weekly/monthly goals, communicating them effectively to employees .
- Strong knowledge of organizational workflow and ability to delegate by assigning responsibilities. - Commitment to safety regarding the use of equipment Knowledge of all essential equipment and ability to oversee and schedule regular maintenance.
- Analytical skills to monitor production output and check for compliance with specifications.
- Ability to generate and submit reports on performance and progress.
Responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring products through the complete production cycle.
- Creates production schedules daily and ensures that output is recorded into the correct system.
- Ensure that all relevant staff members receive the production schedule.
- Communicates with customers when there are significant variations in product demand. Reconciles inaccuracies with customer shipments and deliveries.
- Documents key information for analysis which includes downtime, peak production, inventory accuracy and scheduling accuracy.
- Supervise staff members to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Ensure that the quantity and specifications of products are correct.
- Work closely with vendors to make sure that the company's supply needs are adequately met in a timely manner.
- Ensure that every employee involved in the production process has a clear understanding of what is required to meet the order and needs of customers.
- Maintain different reporting systems to make sure that all forms of documentation are accurate and also timely.
- Work hand-in-hand with other employees to make sure that all issues that are related to scheduling are properly handled and resolved.
- Check the quality of products to ensure that they meet client expectations.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: