Confident Firefighter works effectively as part of cohesive team. Highly trained individual with great mechanical aptitude and background in medical response and fire suppression. Handles issues quickly and resolves conflicts successfully.
· Help serve lunch to seniors
· Help out at event and functions with setup and clean up
· Janitorial services
· Help make sure seniors get home
· Front desk receptionist
· Answer telephone inquires/ message taking
· Filing and special project work
· Sign members up for classes
· Arrange appointments with appropriate staff members
· Take daily lunch counts and place orders
· Greet new arrivals to activities, introducing them to other participants, explaining facility rules, and encouraging participation.
· Organize, lead, and promote interest in recreational activities such as arts, crafts, sports, games, camping, and hobbies.
· To make sure that all staff doing their jobs
· Make sure all kids and staff are accounted for and they're safe
· Make sure activities are running all day with little down time
· Deal with Medical and disciplinary situations
· Liaison between staff, parents, and management
· Physical psychological management training, administer medication training
· Establish work schedules and assign work to staff members.
· Monitor and review programming to ensure that schedules are met, guidelines are adhered to, and performances are of adequate quality.
· Schedule maintenance and use of facilities.
· Serve as liaison between park or recreation administrators and activity instructors.
· Provide for entertainment and set up related decorations and equipment.
· Meet and collaborate with agency personnel, community organizations, and other professional personnel to plan balanced recreational programs for participants.
· Encourage participants to develop their own activities and leadership skills through group discussions.
· Ascertain and interpret group interests, evaluate equipment and facilities, and adapt activities to meet participant needs.
· Evaluate recreation areas, facilities, and services to determine if they are producing desired results.
· Supervise and coordinate the work activities of personnel, such as training staff members and assigning work duties.
· Administer first aid according to prescribed procedures, and notify emergency medical personnel when necessary.
· Manage the daily operations of recreational facilities.
· Enforce rules and regulations of recreational facilities to maintain discipline and ensure safety.
FireFighter 1 & 2
CT Q endorsement
Emergency Medical Technician
PMT (physical & psychological management training)
Community and Emergency Response Team active member 2016-present
American Red Cross certified- First Aid, CPR, and Blood borne Pathogens
FEMA IS-907 (Active Shooter)
FEMA IS-100.b (ICS-100) Introduction to ICS
FEMA IS-700.a National Incident Management System
FEMA IS-200.b (ICS-200) ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incident
Emergency Vehicle Driver Training
8 HR Machinery Rescue Operation course
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: