Ambitious Customer Service Representative who creates strategic alliances with organization leaders to effectively align with and support key business initiatives. Builds and retains high performance teams, Also skilled in hiring developing and motivating skilled professionals.
Wyndham Vocation Resort
• Service incoming phone calls in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
• Consistently demonstrate a friendly and patient attitude through proper phone etiquette and positive voice inflection.
Monitor the Confirmation Mailbox to ensure guest confirmations are successfully transmitted; resolve any problems.
Assist guests by selling future reservations
• Promptly follow up with guest inquiry leads for second chance bookings
• Answer telephone calls and emails in a clear and professional manner
• Assist customers with questions regarding their existing reservations
• Provide concierge services with general knowledge of the area including restaurants and entertainment
• Strong ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
• Deliver the highest standard of service to all customers
• Display effective computer literacy and be familiar with MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Possess a positive and upbeat attitude at all times
• Professional customer service nature
* Diploma, Computer Information Processing.
Customer Service, Receptionist, Retail Sales, Billing, Sales, Coaching, Customer Service Representative, Inventory, New Hires, Telephone, Time Management, Wireless, Wireless Equipment, Brokerage, Clients, Discount Brokerage, Ira, Million, Mutual Fund
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: