Bachelor of Science from Purdue University (2015) majoring in Neurobiology & Physiology with a minor in Psychology. Currently employed as a Research Lab Assistant by the Institute of Neuro-Immune Medicine (INIM) in the College of Osteopathic Medicine at Nova Southeastern University. Primary responsibility for flow cytometric analysis of clinical samples, data management, statistical analyses and reporting. Entrepreneur with a fledgling company (Sacred Spins) focused on delivering kinetic pocket art & everyday carry tools. Products include designs created with Rhino7 with Grasshopper for parametrically generated forms that are rapidly prototyped with 3D printing (SLA/FDM). Sacred Spins also offers product designs with unique surface finishes created via electrolytic/flame anodization (specifically: Ti, Zr, Nb, W), mirror polishing and tumbling.
● Flow cytometry & cell phenotyping
● Cell culture
● Hematology/serology assays, PCR, Western Blot, Chromatography
● PC Hardware: Have built my own PCs for over 15 years
● Windows OS & Mac OS: Excel, VBA code, MATLAB, Kaluza, Data Studio. Quickly learn new software.
Data management and statistical analyses: smoothing, processing, integration, modeling, internal controls, proficiency testing and cross validation of results
● Quality Assurance & routine maintenance on analytical machines
● Problem solving & abstract thinking
● Interpersonal communication skills: verbal/written
● Team skills: promote effective decision-making, conflict resolution, taking initiative, and mindful listening
● Flexible work style adapting to situations that require self-directed or team activities
● Rhino7 w/ Grasshopper
● Cura, Chitubox, Prusa Slicer
Z.M. Barnes1,2,3, G. Eugene2, C. Vizcarra2, J.Urban2, L. Nathanson2, P. Waziry2, Y. Jo1, J.M. Harvey1, T. Craddock2, G. Broderick2, N.G. Klimas1,2,3, M. Fletcher, Markers of Microbial Translocation in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Oxford Abstracts. Nov 2015
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: