Master of Pharmacy and Research Assistant proficient at designing in vitro studies and conducting molecular biology research with a demonstrated history in pharmaceutical industry. Skilled at analyzing and modeling data as well as utilizing bioinformatic computational techniques to advance research goals. Experienced at conducting comprehensive literature reviews and writing peer-review papers.
1. Tošić I, Heppler L, Egusquiaguirre SP, Boehnke N, Correa S, Costa D, et al. Lipidome-based Targeting of STAT3-driven Breast Cancer Cells Using Poly-L-glutamic acid-coated Layer-by-Layer Nanoparticles. Mol. Cancer Ther. 2020. Under review.
2. Egusquiaguirre SP, Liu S, Tošić I, Jiang K, Walker S, Nicolais M, et al. CDK5RAP3 is a Co-factor for the Oncogenic Transcription Factor STAT3. Neoplasia. 2020;22(1):47-59.
3. Stevens AM, Xiang M, Heppler LN, Tošić I, Jiang K, Munoz JO, et al. Atovaquone is Active Against AML by Upregulating the Integrated Stress Pathway and Suppressing Oxidative Phosphorylation. Blood Adv. 2019;3(24):4215-27.
4. Tošić IN, Mikov MM, Stankov KM. Application of nanomedical technology in breast cancer treatment. Hospital Pharmacology. 2020;7(1):883-94.
5. Tošić I, Heppler LN, Egusquiaguirre SP, Boehnke N, Correa S, Costa D, et al. Targeting STAT3-driven breast cancer cells using layer-by-layer nanoparticles. Prooceedings of AACR Annual Meeting 2020; Jun 22-24; Abstract 6418.
6. Tošić I, Heppler LN, Correa S, Boehnke N, Hammond PT, Frank DA. Targeting Breast Cancer Cells Driven by the Oncogenic Transcription Factor STAT3 Using Layer-by-Layer Nanoparticles. Proceedings of Dana-Farber / Harvard Cancer Center Breast and Gynecologic Cancer Symposium 2019 Mar 1; Boston, MA; Abstract 52
AACR Scholar-in-Training Award 2020
Received the AACR Scholar-in-Training Award for early-career scientist in recognition of meritorious proffered paper selected for presentation at the AACR Virtual Annual Meeting 2020.
Job Titles Held: