Driven Research Assistant currently pursuing doctoral degree in interdisciplinary engineering (Civil/Mechanical) and advanced research experience in building energy efficiency, sustainability, and infrastructure resiliency to facilitate research into diverse topics. Adept at conducting experimental studies, literature reviews, data synthesis, and analysis. Published author of peer-reviewed journal articles. Offering 10 years of experience.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
1. Krishna Chaitanya Jagadeesh Simma, Andrea Mammoli, Susan M Bogus, “Real-Time Occupancy Estimation Using WiFi Network to Optimize HVAC Operation”, Procedia Computer Science, Volume 155,2019, Pages 495-502, ISSN 1877-0509, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2019.08.069.
2. Krishna Chaitanya Jagadeesh Simma, Tom Caudell, Susan M Bogus, Andrea Mammoli, “Fuzzy ART: Pattern Recognition of WiFi detected Occupancy in Commercial Buildings”, Springer Nature, 2021 (Accepted for publication)
3. Krishna Chaitanya Jagadeesh Simma, Tom Caudell, Susan M Bogus, Andrea Mammoli, “Neural network-based occupancy prediction using patterns detected in WiFi measured occupancy in commercial buildings”, 2021 (manuscript in works)
Peer-Reviewed Conference Papers
1. Simma, K. C. J., S. M. Bogus, and A. Mammoli. "WiFi router network-based occupancy estimation to optimize HVAC energy consumption in Proceedings of the CSCE Annual Conference." (2019): 1-10.
2. Simma, Krishna Chaitanya Jagadeesh, Vanessa Valentin, and Susan M. Bogus. "Evaluation of Post-Wildfire Flood Impacts on Earth Dams: A Pareto Approach." Computing in Civil Engineering 2019: Smart Cities, Sustainability, and Resilience. Reston, VA: American Society of Civil Engineers, 2019. 475-482.
Other Publications and Conference papers
1. Hand, F.R., Krishna Chaitanya Simma, Brandon Jones, "Earthquake, Wind and Precipitation Evaluations of Columbia Fuel Fabrication Facility (CFFF)"
, Prepared by Atkins Nuclear Solutions, US, October 2016
2. Hand, F.R., Krishna Chaitanya Simma, "Wind and Precipitation Evaluations of Columbia Fuel Fabrication Facility (CFFF)", Prepared by Atkins Nuclear Solutions, US, March 2016
3. Hand, F.R., and Krishna Chaitanya Simma, " Seismic Evaluation of Global Nuclear Fuels-America", Prepared by Atkins Nuclear Solutions, US, December 2015
4. Hand, F.R., Alfred Sanchez, and Krishna Chaitanya Simma, "Seismic Evaluation of the Nuclear Fuel Services Fuel Fabrication Facility,"
Prepared by Nuclear Safety Associates, Albuquerque, NM, January 2015
5. Krishna Chaitanya Jagadeesh, Micheal Gonzalez, “Sustainable Operation of Buildings Utilizing Integrated BIM Technologies through Research”, Academic Interoperability Coalition. April 2017
6. Krishna Chaitanya Jagadeesh Simma, Krishna Murthy, “New Urbanism”, STHAPATYA, JNTU Hyderabad March 2008
7. Krishna Chaitanya Jagadeesh Simma, Malsoor Dasari, “Solid Waste Management”, RACE2K9, JNTU Anantapur, March 2009
Nature is the best teacher and inspiration to me. Each aspect of nature tells its own story and capturing some of those moments inspired me since I was a kid. I captured and will continue to capture those glimpses of awe that is mother Earth.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: