Organized Administrative Coordinator bringing excellent communication skills and proactive nature, with proven history of performing with integrity and efficiency. Committed to optimizing administrative resources to meet business objectives and leveraging strengths to maximize team performance. Offering 15 years of experience in leadership and administrative support roles.
• Providing liaising and administrative support to Clinician Investigators
• Reviewing and responding to email that are received via the shared mail box re: questions, problems, issues, process;
• Providing liaising and administrative support to Medical Center Investigators
• Assist with grant preparation and coordinate the delivery and completion of required documents for submission
• Progress Report/Research Performance Progress Report (RPPR)
• Travel arrangements related to research and sponsored-paid, including reconciling of OneLink Expense Reports
• Preparation of presentation material related to their research project (poster and PowerPoint)
• Retrieval of scientific journal articles that cannot be downloaded for free and/or not accessible for download
• Purchases related to their research study
• Research project-related meeting scheduling, including assistance with speaker payments, check requests, etc.
• Budget Management of externally funded projects
• Update TRACKER.
• Serves as a principal liaison between physician researchers, operational staff, other departments and Regional Research Committee Chairs on a day-to-day operational and administrative issues; facilitates meetings, special projects and problem resolutions.,
• Creation and editing of program correspondence and assist with the solicitation of research applications and review applications for completeness.
• Ensures all required tools to complete review, evaluation and feedback mechanisms are in place.
• Monitors and administers program/project expenses; participate in the development of funding proposals for the program.
• Provide information by answering questions and requests.
• Performs administrative support tasks, including abstract/poster/manuscript submission; creating and submission of expense reports; creating Authorized Travel Request; Budget Management of externally funded projects.
Assisted in budget development by gathering, analyzing & reporting data; monitored & tracked assigned budgets lines, analyzed variances, provided projects & recommendations as requested.
• Assisted with preparation of grant applications, progress reports, financial reports, etc, including submissions to federal agencies, various universities, pharmaceutical companies and foundations.
• Correspond & follow-up with Principal Investigators, research staff, Sponsored Projects Administration & Finance to achieve compliance to project financial guidelines.
• Assist with issues related to grants management & institutional policies related to handling funds from grants (i.e. travel regulations, re-budgeting, program reports, grant routing).
• Reviewed monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, forecasted financial scenarios, made sound recommendations for spending.
• Audited post-award activities throughout the research project period to ensure spending was tracked & monitored research accounts to prevent over expenditures, reviewed monthly invoices, summary financial reports and other reports required by funding agencies according to sponsors requirements.
• Assisted with submission of scientific research papers, resubmission, revision, proofs, etc.
• Assisted with creation of presentation at scientific/professional meetings.
• Served as a member & participated on department & study-related committees/workgroups.
• Provided input to the development of departmental policies & procedures
• Attend conference to keep apprised of changes & current trends, technologies
• Implemented & developed comprehensive training guides for newly hired/existing staff & trained staff on policies & procedures.
• Manage department payroll & attendance issues, provided pay integration and problem resolution assistance to managers for employee timecards & other personnel issues.
• Assist HR-related issues, process on/offboarding requests.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: