Dependable Rental Sales Agent and customer service rep. with years of experience providing excellent customer service to individuals and businesses. Professionally represented company, handling all requests professionally and efficiently. I am dedicated to my job and purpose to be of service to others.
1. Customer Service
Customer service is the process of offering selfless assistance to all the current and potential customers ... answering questions, fixing problems, and providing superb service. The main purpose of customer service is to build a strong relationship with customers so that they keep coming back for more business.
- Provide excellent customer service and welcome clients with greetings and professional support.
- Collaborate with teammates providing top-notch customer service to increase profits and customer loyalty.
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations according to company standards.
- Provided any additional customer service to guarantee customer service was outstanding.
-Resolve customer complaints and provide accurate information for customer questions.
- Explain procedures and answer customer questions.
Handle multiple phone lines to make reservation, set service apps. , handle payments, answer questions and give quotes, rental insurance.
- Answer customer questions and provide assistance based on each customers needs and requests.
2. Car Rental
Travelling by car provides ease of movement in terms of pace, route, and independence. Car rental agencies rent cars to clients who need vehicles for a short period of time. The rental department offers various types of cars for service vehicles and for the public. Our main goal is to be convenient for our customers.
- Explain the controls of the rental car to customers and provide them with directions and tourist information when needed.
- Explain guidelines and restricts to customer so that they are completely aware of our expectation for them while driving the vehicle.
- Work closely with customers to help them in choosing the right vehicle and options for a rental car.
- Job was to make sure rental cars was clean and washed, had gas and detailed for value customer.
- Explain rental fees, policies and procedures and compute charges for car rentals and receive payments.
- Assist customers with rental cars, file, answer phones, and verify car insurance.
- Assisted customers who reserved a rental car with picking up their car.
- Handle clients questions and complaints and resolve overdue car rentals.
- Driving rental cars to the correct location on base lot.
- Maintain inventory control of rental cars through detailed reporting.
Bridal Sales Consultant
Recommending bridal gowns based on each customer's body type and personal taste. Informing customers about the range of styles, colors and cuts they can select from. Styling bridal looks with jewelry, veils, gloves and headpieces.
- Met with potentials clients and gave quotes on services and general wedding costs.
- Sold and fitted wedding dresses, bride maids dresses and special occasion etc. for brides-to-be.
- Provided accurate information about promotions, customer programs and products, helping drive high customer retention.
- Promoted customer loyalty and consistent sales by delivering friendly service and knowledgeable assistance.
- Assisted customers with locating and choosing merchandise in any store department.
- Stocked merchandise, clearly labeling items, arranging according to size or color and preparing attractive displays.
- Replenished sales floor merchandise and organized shelves, racks and bins for optimal appearance.
- Listened to customer needs and desires to identify and recommend optimal products.
- Worked with diligence to regularly meet or exceed special targets, including credit card applications, special donations and specific product promotions.
- Checked prices for customers and processed items sold by scanning barcodes.
- Managed efficient cash register operations, including scanning items, processing payments and issuing receipts.
- Increased sales by offering advice on purchases and promoting additional products.
- Sold tickets to concerts, plays and other performances at ticket counter and by online ticketing systems.
- Directed guests to nearby attractions and distributed information on upcoming special events as part of venue's marketing strategy.
- Communicated with team members and management to obtain current information on venue attractions and related logistics.
- Stocked ticket sales counter with brochures, rack cards and other promotional materials for guest use.
- Provided high level of customer service to each person by engaging customer and using active listening and effective interpersonal skills.
- Prepared customer invoices, accepted payments and processed refund and cancellation requests.
- Performed duties in accordance with all applicable standards, policies and regulatory guidelines to promote safe working environment.
- Counted money in drawers at beginning and end of each shift.
Waiters or Waitresses are responsible for taking orders and serving food and beverages to guests. They play an important role in guest satisfaction as they are also responsible for checking on customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Arranged tables for customers, following established preparation procedures to provide guests with excellent experiences and foster repeat business.
- Upsold high-profit items such as appetizers and mixed drinks to enhance sales numbers.
- Greeted and maintained relationships with regular customers.
- Collaborated with kitchen team to support order preparation, manage efficient deliveries and minimize customer service issues by verifying meals.
- Maintained thorough menu knowledge to sufficiently answer questions regarding menu item sourcing, ingredients and cooking methods.
- Supervised set up of banquet food stations and coordinated service to multiple dining areas.
- Folded napkins and prepared silverware sets to provide adequate supply for host station.
- Maintained customer satisfaction with timely table check-ins to assess food and beverage needs.
- Printed dining checks with total due, collected payment and offered receipts to complete transactions.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: