Highly motivated and committed Medical Assistant with proven history of superior performance at individual, team and organizational levels. Strong ability to multitask and prioritize workloads with little or no supervision. Detail-oriented professional looking to bring medical background and team-building skills to deadline-driven environment.
• Execute vendor contracts.
• Manage vendor currency exchange employees during fair.
• Validate payment totals and prepare daily deposits.
• Schedule deposit transfer with armored car service.
• Approve financial transfer between fair accounts.
• Review bi-weekly accounts payable check run and sign checks before mailing.
• Record vendor payments and update vendor accounts in accounting system (Quick Books).
• Prepare statement of vendor payments and deposit totals to the board of directors.
• Represent treasury department at fair association and board of directors' meetings.
• Prepare patients for examination, record vital signs (basic assessment) within their EMR, and record the reason for the patient's visit. • Verify or update patient's current medications to include name, dosing and frequency of use.
• Prepare supplies needed and assist providers with minor surgeries. • Discuss aftercare instructions with patients under direction of providers. • Prepare prescriptions for providers.
• Contact patients via phone or secure portal with test results.
• Responsible for supply purchase and back stocking examination rooms.
• Record patient symptoms via telephone and forward to doctor for review and recommendations.
• Responsible for prior authorization, facilitate shipping from specialty pharmacy and scheduling patient's for administration of specialty injectables (e.g., Humira, Enbrel, Stelara, Cosentyx, Otezla, etc.)
• Photodynamic therapy for the treatment of pre canceruous lesions
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: