Organized and efficient Records Officer/Minutes Agenda Officer highly skilled in office administration, data organization, proofreading, database management and word processing. Accomplished at transposing large amounts of data with accuracy and speed. Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Advanced computer skills, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Tolerant and flexible to different situations.
- Critical thinking, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to make decisions and maintain confidentiality
- Independent worker
- Works well underpressure
- Dedicated team player
- Database management
- Accurate and detailed
- Professional and mature
- Self-motivated, focused, positive attitude and proactive
- Responsible for the filing, organizing and management of important records and documents and retrieval if ever needed.
- Main custodian that worked for the preservation and care of the Corporation's records which includes Minutes of Board Meetings, Folios, important attachments, Resolutions, etc.
- Encode important details of documents for an easy access and retrieval if needed.
- Assisted the Corporate Secretary during Board Meetings and performed secretarial tasks.
- Took Verbatim of meetings and translated them into Minutes.
-Assisted in the preparation of Board Folios and communications and made agendas and itineraries for the Corporate Chairman, Board of Directors and Corporate Secretaries in preparation for Board Meetings.
- Create mailings, newsletters, and other materials for the board committee members
- Create meeting(s) timeline, prepare and distribute meeting notification, correspondence, and agenda materials
- Establish working relationship with the Board of Directors President and committee chairs in verbal, written, and electronic correspondence.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: