Secure a challenging opportunity in the health care field that would enable me to utilize my clinical and educational experience.
* Gather donor information for a safe donation.
* Process donors vital signs, hematcrit levels and protein range.
* Perform daily cleaning ans stocking duties.
* Assist new donors with the donating process.
* Answer multi line phone.
* Complete Penski rental contracts.
* Resolve customer complaints.
* Assist with billing and payroll.
* Miscellaneous office duties.
* Prepared patients for physical therapy treatments, assisting physical therapist.
* Helped in preparation of patient exercise.
* Set up treatments using hydrotherapy tanks, whirlpool baths, moist packs, ultraviolet and infrared lamps and ultrasound machines.
* Transported patients to and from treatment area.
* Cleaned work area and equipment after treatments.
* Provided direction and assistance to new patients and family members.
Membership of Health Occupations for Students of America
Membership of American Physical Therapy Association
February 2011- April 2011 Physical Therapy Assistant Intern 315 hours at South Florida Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Stuart, Florida
August 2010-December 2010 Physical Therapy Assistant Intern 360 hours at Atlantic Healthcare, Vero Beach, Florida
May 2010- June 2010 Physical Therapy Assistant Intern 90 hours at Vero Beach, Florida
Provided an inservice for the Great Explorations held at INdian River State College in 2009 and 2010.
Provided an inservice to Centennial Highschool in 2010 on the importance of proper body mechanics.
Provided an inservice to Vero Neurology and Orthopedics in 2010 on the importance of Physical Therapy for knee replacements.
Provided an inservice to Atlantic Healthcare in 2010 on the importance of Physical Therapy on Multiple Scerlosis patients.
* I was awarded top screener of the month in July at CSL Plasma.
* I was awarded 3rd place for Health Occupations for students of America in the Physical Therapy challenge for the Regional and State rounds.
* Awarded employee of the month at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: