Meticulous and resourceful logistics operations professional with over five years experience, excelling at prioritizing, multi-tasking and following through to achieve project goals. Experienced in working in diverse environments overseas, including Iraq, Afghanistan and Kuwait with Department of Defense and Department of State.
• Deployed to catastrophe sites around the country for weeks or months at a time to assist other branch offices in the organization with increased claim volume
• Responsible for scoping and photographing properties for defects, damage and accurately measure properties
• Coordinates with customers and agents to negotiate settlements and manage customer experience
• Prepares sketch of floor plan and enters data into (ACE 4 - Automated Construction Estimator) estimating software to develop line-by-line items, costs of damages and cost estimates
• Well-versed knowledge of residential construction includes but not limited to : foundation, roofing, siding, electrical, plumbing, flooring and painting.
• Implemented cost effective measures, by minimizing waste and supplier purchases.
• Loaded and unloaded vehicles with supplies needed on job sites and kept accurate daily counts of all materials used.
• Maintained up-to-date knowledge of inspection techniques, codes, ordinances and regulations.
• Ensured daily salon operations and performed general salon tasks.
• Ordered beauty products, beauty equipment and maintained inventory.
• Took detailed inventories of goods and supplies to stay on top of ordering schedule and consistently meet demands.
• Streamlined organizational procedures and maintained optimal spa functionality during high-traffic times.
• Provided employees with feedback on how to improve performance and increase profitability of spa services.
• Coordinated and booked all spa service appointments for individual and group clients.
• Organized salon paperwork and office files.
• Hired and trained beauticians, as needed.
• Increased profits by % by providing excellent customer service, properly trained employees and controlled inventory and linen usage.
• Introduced corporate policies, procedures and work rules to new spa employees.
( Three month Contract Position )
• Repacked damaged packages and completed damaged package reports
• Processed damaged hazardous materials packages and filed all related reports
• Processed over label packages and over goods and customer returns; performed general problem solving
• Processed parcel returns packages
• Investigated damaged packages for missing content and filed package damage report
• Segregated packages for movement within the hub or to other carriers
• Liaison between operations and customers to ensure shipment integrity and enhance customer service
• Ensured compliance with all safety and work rules and regulations
• Cross-trained new employees by explaining rules, procedures and job responsibilities.
• Performed other duties as assigned
• Delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions.
• Ordered, received, stored, maintained, turn-ins and issued supplies and equipment to support daily Operations for BII
• Managed multiple separate hand receipts using Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE).
• Utilized military systems/ programs to included PBUSE, LIW, WEBTAADS and SLAMIS.
•Ensured Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss was prepared and posted correctly in accordance with current guidance published.
•Daily status were retrieved from SARSS-1 for accurate supply status of requisition.
• Maintained supply accountability records.
• Determined condition of material and supplies and arranged disposal when a surplus occurs or materials become obsolete.
• Performed document register reconciliations as required. Assisted in ensuring contract provisions were met.
• Maintained files in accordance with Army Records Information Management System.
• Coordinated with outside resources to maintain sustainable operations.
• Researched and resolved inventory and/or system problems.
• Generated daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by department (AWRDS BII/SKO Checklist Report, Shortage Report, Inspection Worksheet, TMR, Hand Receipt/Shortage Annex, Issue Receipt, Packing List, Equipment Inspection and Maintenance Worksheet)
• Coordinated materials for retrograde
• Coordinated between Maintenance, Logistics- Stock Control, Quality Control, Operations, Production Control and Support Managers to assure all mission requirements were in a timely manner
• Knowledge of automated inventory, material (stock) control and warehousing system; cross referencing of commercial part numbers and National Stock Numbers (NSN)
• Experienced in the use of both manual and automated research tools, e.g., FEDLOG, to determine part numbers, prices and material characteristics. Knowledge of FAR and DFAR requirements relating to logistics and contracting
• Solely responsible for stock control duties in support of Air Wing
• Responsible for daily demands entered in Air Wing Information System (AWIS)
• Assigned all stock control personnel to oversee daily part request were submitted for aviation support
• Duties included processing material requests, research and cataloging, repair cycle management, data base management
• Daily assisted in recommendations and coordination in the support structure of most projects; troubleshooted problem areas and offered resolutions to management; coordinated with the client to ensure desired objectives, priorities, and schedules were met and communicated to management
• Developed supply chain reports and metrics
• Supervised day to day property book activities including posting, editing and filing of all property book documentation
• Efficiently monitored and managed in excess of 146 hand receipts and provided knowledge PBUSE and support to customers on their equipment.
• Monitored Procurement status report on daily basis and acquired award numbers on corresponding requisitions.
• Ensured Support Application Process (SAP) was printed and added into the material requisition file
• Verified materials received and ensured materials matched purchase order receipt
• Reported all damaged materials to (GPA) government property administrator and submitted LDD reports to USMI Central Baghdad LDD Team
• Conducted daily audits on material storerooms in accordance with PCP guidelines
• Prepared materials for shipment, checked stock level and cross leveled material for Cost Avoidance measures to in turn save the company financial losses
• Responsible for weekly and bi-weekly material Receiving Report through (SAP), (ROD) report of discrepancy and all movement reports
• Ensured storage plans, stock lists, daily physical inventory reports, and established logs of usage (stock & roll database)
• Daily assisted in recommendations and coordination in the support structure of most projects; troubleshooted problem areas and offered resolutions to management
• Provided technical and administration assistance to all supported units on logistical matters; supervised day to day property book activities including posting, editing and filing of all property book documentation; supervise assigned supply technicians, data entry clerks and inventory control specialist to ensure that required actions were performed in a timely and efficient manner
Vanguard Emergency Management Housing Inspector Training
Issuing authority Vanguard EM Inspector Services
Issued July 2019 No Expiration Date
FEMA Housing Disaster Inspector Training
Issuing authority WSP USA Inspection Services
Issued Sep 2017 Refresher Course Completed Oct 2018
Issuing authority DynCorp International
license Issued Sep 2009 No Expiration Date
Credential ID IS20060807
Support Training Course
Issuing authority DynCorp International High Threat Operations Mobile Training Team
Issued Sep 2009 No Expiration Date
Morale,Welfare and Recreation Theater Training Course
Issuing authority KBR, Inc.
Issued Jan 2007 No Expiration Date
College Of Information Technology / STEAM WORK MANAGEMENT
Issuing authority KBR, Inc. University
Issued Jan 2008 No Expiration Date
Credential ID 3223779
Issuing authority DynCorp International
Issued Sep 2009 No Expiration Date
Credential ID FMLA20080118
Resumes,and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: