Quality Assurance Engineer with over 6 years of experience in IT industry. Experienced on different types of domains throughout my career, such as: Logistics, Brokerage and Manufacturing. Good knowledge as a QA in API testing using PostMan and Rest Assured, Database Testing using JDBC, UI testing using Selenium. Experienced in working with Agile methodology. Good knowledge using project management tools as Jira. Proficient in Git and GitHub for version control tools. Using different types of Framework as BDD, TDD. Proficient with SDLC and STLC as well as bug life cycle. Good experience with defining the Definition of Done. Worked with onshore and offshore teams. Experienced with building a framework from scratch. Detail oriented team player, and has a huge amount of ambition to always improve technical skills.
● Hands-on experience in both Manual and Automated Testing
● Working knowledge of Agile software development life cycle
● Experience in developing and implementing high level QA Documentation (test plans, test procedures, test cases, bug reports) from Business & Functional specifications as well as Software/Product Development Process Documents
● Knowledge of software testing methodology and test design techniques
● Experience in creating automation framework from scratch and maintaining/expanding existing automation test suite
● Web and API automation background
● Ability to learn new technologies and challenging concepts quickly.
● Ability to handle a great variety of tasks simultaneously.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Created, and automated test cases using JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit, Maven
● Analyzed and reviewed user story to gain overall understanding of functionality of application.
● Involved in writing and executing functional Test Scenarios for Manual Testing.
● Prepared Test Cases and prepared Data for each scenario.
● Performing smoke, component and system functional, 3rd-party integration
and regression testing.
● Implemented various Testing to Test application manually with respect to different Test Scenarios.
● Attended various meetings such as Daily Standup meeting, Sprint Grooming, Sprint Planning and Retrospective meeting.
● Engaged in building API test suites for integration testing of different components.
● Performed regular DEMO meetings with development teams, clients and stakeholders to show latest features and updates.
● Familiar with GitHub as a version control for source repository.
● Maintained all documentation and weekly Test Execution Reports.
Environments: Agile, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, JUnit, SQL, Jira, Git, Jenkins.
● Created and maintained test automation framework from scratch.
● Experience in design and development of automated testing frameworks, including database, API and UI testing.
● Design and create test scripts using JAVA to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing or bug retesting.
● Created, executed, maintained automation scripts
● Efficiently analyzed business requirements, module specific functionalities, identified testing requirements and formulated test plans.
● Responsible for writing documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
● Effectively communicated with application developers, project manager and other team members on application testing status ongoing bases when necessary.
● Instrumental in developing utility programs to test, track and verify defects in software programs and developing test script and test data based on functional specifications documents.
● Automated scenarios/test cases in Cucumber using Gherkin.
● Create test cases to test different functionalities.
● Worked in a form of sprint team with business analysts and developers in agile methodology.
● Logged defects in JIRA.
● Tested Java applications.
● Performed various types of testing like Functionality, Regression, and Smoke Testing.
● Developed and executed test cases.
● Understand client requirements, manual execution and creation of automated scripts.
● Handled daily status meetings with QA team and prioritizing defects as per business need.
● Used SQL to Query Database and perform various validations.
Environments:Java, Cucumber, Gherkin, Jira, SQL, Json, Jenkins, Git.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: